Help us to maintain the directory

Hi everybody,

I noticed this morning that several blogs listed in the directory don't exist anymore.
For example I saw this message on the index page of a blog: "Site has been suspended".

Could you please let me know when you notice a suspended blog (just send me its address)? I'll send an email to the blogger, and I'll update their blog address if it changed or I'll delete the blog from the directory...

Take care,

Julien

Hi Julien,

I saw that the number of blogs within a country does not necessarily correspond to the actual number of blogs displayed when clicking the country directory itself. I believe this is a case of directory updating and was just curious how often you guys update and include new members that have registered and submitted their blogs?

I added mine under Netherlands and there are supposed to be 6 bloggers but only 4 are seen. Of course mine is not yet there too.

Thanks!

Thanks Dutched Pinay,

The number displayed in the directory corresponds to the total number of blogs, in English + Spanish + French. I'll modify that in the next version of the directory ;)

I'll review your blog and add it to the directory very soon :)

Have a nice day,

Julien

Mine isn't there either :p But I don't remember clearly if I put from Angola to France though... :|
(By the way, how can I do the flags thingies in my signature? :p)

Hi sai82!

The photo has been discarded.
You can make it your profile picture by going into the "essentials" tab of your profile.

Regards
Armand

Thank you very much Armand :-)

Warm Regards
Sai82

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR