Question Of The Day

Maya Maya wrote:

Felt an earthquake?

Yeah, once in Damascus/Syria, a seven second minor one.

Maya Maya wrote:

Felt an earthquake?

Couple years back in the UK of all places

Been lost?

Maya Maya wrote:

Been lost?

Here comes the lady with here daily questions but dear maya, u need to understand one thing and that is - "men never get lost" it's against the rule of the nature for men to admit that they are lost or to ask directions.....men would rather spend time n fuel but not ask for directions especially when they r lost

Maya Maya wrote:

Been lost?

Once I was in la baule, France . I wanted to enjoy the city so I rented a bike to cruise around the city while doing that I discovered that I have reached to a nearby city ( it were small cities and close to each othe like khobar and Dhahran) I tried to return but couldn't find my way , and almost all the locals don't speak English so I decided to follow my gut and luckily it was right

I am a GPS, Never Lost (unless my batteries betray) :)

Maya Maya wrote:

Been lost?

constantly

Only once in recent memory.. in Rome.. in the middle of the night!  Finally gave up and grabbed a cab, but the driver couldn't understand my pronunciation of the hotel's name.  Finally I wrote it on a piece of paper--he threw his hands into the air (to indicate that my pronunciation had been sh*t) and took me there--overcharging me, btw, but hey, how could I complain? :lol:

TheLoneRanger wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

Been lost?

"men never get lost" it's against the rule of the nature for men to admit that they are lost or to ask directions.....men would rather spend time n fuel but not ask for directions especially when they r lost

@TheLoneRanger: I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that. I am a man and I would rather to ask for directions than wasting time looking for them. And yeah, I got lost many times in cities or places that are new to me as I spend more time outdoors than indoors. Sometimes the locals give me the right directions, and when not, I follow my guts. The GPS doesn't always help as the names people know for some streets are different from the official names of those streets.

Maya Maya wrote:

Been lost?

a few times.
The internal GPS is not very accurate.. :P

(Moderated: :offtopic: )

Aminstar2 wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

Been lost?

"men never get lost" it's against the rule of the nature for men to admit that they are lost or to ask directions.....men would rather spend time n fuel but not ask for directions especially when they r lost

@TheLoneRanger: I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that. I am a man and I would rather to ask for directions than wasting time looking for them. And yeah, I got lost many times in cities or places that are new to me as I spend more time outdoors than indoors. Sometimes the locals give me the right directions, and when not, I follow my guts. The GPS doesn't always help as the names people know for some streets are different from the official names of those streets.

should i put a note as well when i say something sarcastic.....

TheLoneRanger wrote:
Aminstar2 wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

should i put a note as well when i say something sarcastic.....

There's no reason why Amin should know this is a common joke in the US--but I knew ;)

Alliecat wrote:

There's no reason why Amin should know this is a common joke in the US--but I knew ;)

fair enough....

desertlifestyle wrote:

Glad you moderated that.  Sometimes you really gotta wonder wtf some people are thinking about!

Alliecat wrote:
desertlifestyle wrote:

Glad you moderated that.  Sometimes you really gotta wonder wtf some people are thinking about!

;) Another needed "intervention"

TheLoneRanger wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

fair enough....

Sorry for misunderstanding! Thank you both for understanding!

Amin

to all,,, you are :offtopic:

simplysk wrote:

Oh yeah?  and YOU'RE :offtopic: by saying WE'RE :offtopic:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I am a GPS, Never Lost (unless my batteries betray) :)

uhhuh :P

Alliecat wrote:
simplysk wrote:

Oh yeah?  and YOU'RE :offtopic: by saying WE'RE :offtopic:

LOL!!

simplysk wrote:

I don't mind!

Touched a snake?

Maya Maya wrote:

Touched a snake?

Touched Many times and tasted 1 time

Maya Maya wrote:

Touched a snake?

yeah, once, a dead one.

Maya Maya wrote:

Touched a snake?

Yes, a live serpent. Touched with the toes unintentionally.

TheLoneRanger wrote:

:o

Maya Maya wrote:

Touched a snake?

Sure, we used to go 'snake hunting' all the time when I was a kid and kept the ones we caught for pets, sometimes.  Mostly just harmless garter snakes, though :)

nah, never had a reason to

Maya Maya wrote:

Touched a snake?

yep.. a Burmese Python at that. :D

friends
food
kids
shopping
party \and
sex

and who said this is wish list this isrealty and yes beer is available here

TheLegendLeads wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

had tasted it during my trip to china and to tell the truth it was not bad in taste

TheLoneRanger wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

had tasted it during my trip to china and to tell the truth it was not bad in taste

I'm sure it tasted like... C H I C K E N !!!!!!!!!!!

Alliecat wrote:

it was little bit like that....but sweety how were you so sure ;)

{have you tasted as well or was just a lucky guess}

TheLoneRanger wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Dude, another American joke (ie. everything tastes like chicken lol  snake, alligator, hippopotumus, etc. )

Alliecat wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Dude, another American joke (ie. everything tastes like chicken lol  snake, alligator, hippopotumus, etc. )

i know but it slipped past me :sosad: should have been more attentive :dumbom:

can i ask the question of today ?

Mostafa samy wrote:

Why not? Even @Maya_Maya will be delighted.

why gulf-countries hate Egypt ?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

Why not? Even @Maya_Maya will be delighted.

Oops wrong guess :idontagree:! Even @Maya_Mays must be unhappy.