Extend visit visa

hi,how many time we can extend our visit visa .maximum time to live in saudia on visit visa any body know?

It used to be 1 year; but now is usually 6 months max. Extensions are given for month/2-months and will have to pay charge for each extension.

hi, The legend leads thanks a lot of your helpful answers but u plz confirm how many 'maximum' days a visitor can stay in saudia, six month or a year?this is most important for me.

6 months

ok  thanks but i think it's 9 month but i am not sure becase last time i stayed six month in riyadh and i hear my visa can extend for 3 months again.

Nothing certain over here. Many factors (even the mood of the re-newing person) can change things. The rules change over-night here & mis-management gets funny sometimes. One of my friends has one extra wife and child on his iqama. No one knows who are they and how come they are appearing on his iqama :)

how much does a visit visa cost in saudi for my parents ? and for how many months dey can get a visa for on the 1st go

This is a little old for the original poster but ... Family visits are 90 days at a time maximum. You can extend twice to give you 270 days. But as TLL says, if they wake up on the wrong side of the bed it may not go in your favour :) Don't know the cost as company paid for it. Try Saudi gov or your embassy - even a visa agency.

thanks buddy for ur promt reply

its 9 months..

Where to go for extension in AL khobar

Updates about rules:

1- Now they usually renew for a period equal to that of the original visa. Say the visit visa was for 3 months, they'll renew for 3 months more.... AGAIN: Not necessarily... :(

2- Some time back, the renewal were supposed to be sought from Passport department (Jawazat) special sub-sidiary called 'Tarheel' (Deportation dept....I guess would be the translation.). Now they have moved the dept to Jawazat main body.

A friend extended a visit visa yesterday from Jawazat main office in Riyadh. @Zeesham I trust the same must be for Al-Khobar as well.

Thx dude @Legand

So I can go Khobar Jawazat and try my luck,

hi my mother is on visit visa,can any one tell me the confirmed period of maximum visa extension.thanks

90 days max at a time - you can renew twice

you can renew twice if visa is 90 days, sometimes the visa is 30 days, this can be extended each month. However please note family visa visits are not extended after Ramadan.
New visa's are then available after Hajj season.

I had mine extended?? I had to do family visit the lasttime I was here and extanded it after Ramadan, It did take a little longer but it was still done (????)

The 30day visa ... isn't this something to do with the business visa, some friends had this and it was a big pain in the ass for them with two kids

Sorry Louise, didnt make it clear the Ramadan extension refusal is for Muslims. (The perception is that if Muslim visitiors are in the Kingdom after Ramadan they will then make plans for Hajj. Therefore extension after Ramadan for Muslims visitors is refused. The rules are that for Hajj the pilgrims must come from their home country).

There is a 30 days business visa from UK, however some family visitors (who's home country is not UK) are granted 30 day family visit visa. The visa duration is dependent on where you are coming from.

For kind information,

there is no service for visit visa extension in khobar jawazat

Really? Am surprized! Is there a jawazat office in Dammam?
Please share with us any suggestions you might have got from their office.

the info i got is ,

u hv to visit dammam jaqazat for visit visa extention,

even if u hv a iqama of khobar, :) 

There is no such service avalable in khobar...

visit visa of my mother is already extended for nine months can anyone help me that how can i get information whether it will be extended more or not??

As long as if there is no final exit stamp on PP,
you can go for further extension process, :)

Regards,

Zeesham wrote:

As long as if there is no final exit stamp on PP,
you can go for further extension process, :)
Regards,

NOT AT ALL! @maryam, Avoid runing into huge penalty situation for overstaying (along with the blacklisting). Check with the officials asap.

What i have post is my experience,

thr is no hard n fast rule tat the visitor can stay for 9 months,
you can go Jawazat and apply for the extension,
they will put final exit stamp on your passport if further extension is not allowed.

9 months is the MAXIMUM period and I never heard anyone got extension more than that. So she's at a critical point.

On the other hand, I recall my friend got a penalty of 25,000 for his parents' overstay. We had to put a LOT of efforts at Airport to get it waived off. Had links with policemen, immigration officers and; the story ended with a sigh of relief....:happy:

Visitor Visa is allowed maximum 90 days.. After this you have to exit to your home country and apply new visa.

Come ON A_K,
Seems you didn't notice the context of the current discussion. @Maryam98 clearly said above that her mother was here since 9 months.

Dear.. I replied to Rana sadiq.. Topic starter.. Yes sorry I did not read maryam reply. :)

thanx to all of u,i will check from jawazat.

friends

can anyone tell that, how can pay the visit visa extension fee in bank?. which document number (Passport number of  visitor or iqama number of sponsor) is referred for it.

regards

the maximum depend whether first visit visa stamp for 3 months or 2 months (3months x 3times)=9 months
(2months x 3times) =6months. If your lucky you will 3 months.
if you need to extend after 6months or 9months. Maximum 1 month you will get if you submit in Chamber of commerce the person cannot travel due to observation under medical treatment :P

It's called border number.

If you (or a friend) have an online account for SADAD payments, the fee can be deposited online.

shibinjan wrote:

friends

can anyone tell that, how can pay the visit visa extension fee in bank?. which document number (Passport number of  visitor or iqama number of sponsor) is referred for it.

regards

my family came saudi arabia from last july 25 for vist .still balance day only 7 days only .last saturday i went jawazat for renewl .but jawazatpeople told me system not open .when this people came finish date and before date only system open but onthe date jawazat open or not ? because on the date hajj festivel ...in the situation what will do ...? and iam strictly follow saudi rules ..

TheLegendLeads wrote:

It used to be 1 year; but now is usually 6 months max. Extensions are given for month/2-months and will have to pay charge for each extension.

for my parents they have given visa for 30 days only.. and it was renewed twice 30 days each.. so was a bad deal for me.. as everymonth I had to send passports to my govt agency guy and pay 500 SR (400 fee and 100 for him)/

I live in riyadh, and he gets it issued from Jeddah coz my iqama is frm jeddah. Any suggestions?

maryam 98 wrote:

hi my mother is on visit visa,can any one tell me the confirmed period of maximum visa extension.thanks

twice, tenor same as original visa.

As salamualaikum to all my friends can anyone guide me can my wife visit visa be extended after 9 months plz iam in urgent some body advice me the expiry date is of 04th of december 2012

submit medical certificate can not travel under doctors observation, pretty sure the visit visa will get extend. :)

zaheeruddin wrote:

As salamualaikum to all my friends can anyone guide me can my wife visit visa be extended after 9 months plz iam in urgent some body advice me the expiry date is of 04th of december 2012

what is (Mughadara Nahaiya) can anyone explain what if i have left only 2 days and i go jawazat and if they give em exit will they give me few more days for my fligth schedule plz reply me soon as possible

Thanks

my work visit visa complete 9 month with 2 extantion can i get more time