Searching for day camps/daycare for the summer in Stockholm

I have two kids and we'll be spending the summer in Stockholm for work. Anyone here knows where I can find French or English summer camps for them?

Otherwise, we would need a daycare or babysitter who speaks French or English.

Thanks,
Emmanuel & Felicia

Hello and welcome on Expat.com Emmanuel & Felicia :)

I hope other members will come up with some good recommendations soon ;)

Have a good day
Armand

There are many summer camps, day care and other vacations in Stockholm. These are providing a way for the visitors for their knowledge and enjoyment.There are many summer camps conducting now a days. They are especially for attention gaining of the kids. They are providing many games and other activities for the children to gain knowledge as well as to provide entertainment for them. Even though the parents and all the adults may also participate on these. The response from the people is also increasing day to day. There are many in Stockholm and they are also providing various types of memberships for the visitors.

Hello,
I am looking for a summer camps in Sweden for my 13 and 15 children. I am from Spain and I would need one where they will be admitted there.
I do not know if children from abroad could be admitted in your camp.

Thank you very much,

Almudena

Hi, anyone find something good?  I have 9 and 12 year old, looking for summer camp in or near Stockholm. :)

Hello Olga8818,

Welcome on board !

Please consider opening your own thread on the Stockholm forum as this one is quite outdated. The participants have not been active since long.

All the best

Bhavna