Give us nice place in Oman...

Hi ALL...

How many & which place you visited in Oman ?

Can we have some description about that place and what is nice in there ?

I hope this it help others who is looking for nice place here in Oman.

With Best Regards To All
AMMAR

Hi AMMAR,

In surrounding muscat visting places like Al khairan Beach - you will get on the way to jabal shifa Beach Road  Clean and less populated.
sinkhole - On the coastal road from Muscat to Sur we mad a stop at Sink Hole (Dibab Lake Park) as suggested Oman Offroad Explorer. We parked a car and walked on the short path which lead us to the sinkhole. Although we know what to expect, the view still amazed us. Water here is clear, you can swim, but it is quite salty, more than in the ocean but less than in the Dead Sea.
Wadi Bani Whalid -http://omanexpat.blogspot.com/2007/02/wadi-bani-khalid.html

Regards,
Shahid

Hey shahid,

Thanks alot for replay...
     Nice to have some adventure in your tour...

Best regards
AMMAR

Hi,

I have been in very nice place in Oman  if somebody hear it HATT and BLAD SEAT it is really nice places on the high mountains so there is could weather and nice view from the top.

The good thing is the road but it is not complete to the BLAD SEAT so you can drive by small car till the end of the road, Around 35-45 Km with normal road and stop you in the high location so you can see from the top to the small village BLAD SEAT it is really far...

Some good info :-

- The way to that place from muscat to nizwa to al-hamrah to hatt and Blad seat... The same way to jable shams
  - There is a way to Rustaq from the same way it is  very shortcut but you must need four wheel drive car. it is tough off road but you will have much adventure...I like it :)
  - At the end the best is to use manual gear!! becuase the manual gear is helps you to control the car much in the mountains

Best Regards :
AMMAR

hi all
I joined Expat.com soon and in fact it is the most effective and fruitful social group I found until now , so keep on

Hi haitham khadir,

welcome in oman+ blog we are happy to join us, i hope you will enjoy with us.

i hope you will have time to visit some places in Oman and give us some nice places...

Best wishes
AMMAR

Quantab beach, Yeti beach, al shifa are good places to go in the weekend..

deb17276 wrote:

Quantab beach, Yeti beach, al shifa are good places to go in the weekend..

Yes as you said but I haven't been there yet. Try to visit some places in adakhlia like Nizwa,Bahla,Tanuf...etc. It's really quite place and very friendly people hope you have been there before. If not try to have the weekend there.

Regards
Ammar