UK quality food?

Have you fellow expats found any decent places to eat yet in Brunei? The food is disgusting everywhere. I had the misfortune of going to KFC and felt sick, Mc Donalds was no different, the ice cream was horrid.

Just want a decent place to eat, any recommendations?

so what are you doing in brunei sandra why dont you go back to the states why you keep yourself suffering until now

I travel over the boarder into a neighbouring country to purchase my food and just about everything else. Anyway I've secured work in Aus so I leave very shortly. If you can name 1 ex-pat who has settled in Brunei long term I'll be impressed.

Yes there is nice food in Brunei.
Soriso in Regent Square Kiulap is my favorite (Italian), but I like also this small chinese vegetarian in Kiulap (facing Hua Hu), or Kai Zen for sushi's, or just the night market in Bandar, the one near the blue church with wonderful local food for very cheap. You can choose your fresh see-food and they will cook it the way you like! Kebabs are great there as well. Nur Wanita in Kiarong has great Thai food.
For UK style, try Fleur de Lys or the Riverview hotel's restaurant. For Fish and chips, maybe the Serasa Yatch-Club. But as a French I have trouble to link decent food with UK food.... sorry. (it's a joke off course, but it is true that I can't tell you if a fish and chips is good or not)

LOL.....LOL.....
it's so funny it hurts....

Go home colonialist!