From Germany to Portugal....Looking for to make some friends here..:)

Hello everyone,
my name is Cristina, I am a Fine Art Artist, vegetarian and animal lover!
Even I was born in Lisbon, I consider myself an expatriate, since I lived all my life in Germany and Switzerland.
My native language is German, I also speak English, my Portuguese is "under construction" but I am working on it..:)
I would love to make some good friends here in Lisbon, I miss the "Girls-Talk", since my best friends are all in Germany.
If you are friendly, honest and enjoy to laugh....contact me...:)
xoxo,
Cristina

Welcome to Expat.com Cristina!

Harmonie.:)

There are several animal shelters that can use volunteers in the area. The one I visit is in the area of Sesimbra, Bianca. They have a website. Great way to meet people as well as help out with animals.

John

Hello Christina--

I too just arrived in Lisbon from Germany (I've been living in Berlin).  I'm an American art historian so it seems we have a few things in common.  Anyway, I would enjoy meeting you :)

best,
Betsy

If you like animals, drop by and visit with me Saturday at the Jumbo in Alfragide where we are having a food drive to benefit a dog shelter. I volunteer and this is how I met people.

I know Christine, you think this is off topic but I think it is a great way to meet folks.