Cost of living in Sierra Leone

Hi everybody,

It would be very useful to talk about the cost of living in Sierra Leone.

Don't forget to mention where in Sierra Leone (city) you are living.

How much does it cost to live in Sierra Leone?

> accommodation prices

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc ...)

> food prices(per month, how much does it cost you?)

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance)

> eduction prices (if you need to pay)

> energy prices (oil, electricity)

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone)

> prices of a good menu in a traditional restaurant

> prices of a beer and or a coffee in a regular pub

> price of the cinema

Did I forget something or is this list complete enough?

Thanks in advance for your participation!!

hello every boby my name is ngeva. I am living in Fretown the capital city of sierra leone.To be honest with every one it takes a lot to live in sierra leone.To pay for  an accommodation fee is very expencive for every one.to burd a transportis not too defficult but it a little bit expencive and the price for food is no too expencive. It cost me at least 2500 leone, for food and health care are not too much and much more expenceive for those who use hmedical insurence.For education you realy need to pay.energy prices are expenceive too.common bill are not too expenceive and traditional esturant menu is expenceive.The price of beer is 2500 per bottle and cinema fee is 1000 leones.

FRED

[b]I am a South African who have work in the Middle East I have some questions please kindly assist.
1. I plan to take a job with African Minerals as a Manager
2. Can someone tell me about there family housing and housing conditions, cafteria, meals etc for me and my wife. I am not sure of the base station.
3. Internet is important as well as Satelite receiving TV
4. Is it safe for a woman to drive around town, Freetown or others
5. Is the country Left Hand Driving or can right hand drives be imported
6. The quality of medical services and Western Qualified Doctors

Your kind responce will be appreciated even to my e-mail -
[email protected]

Hey Sia,
I'm from Poland, here a bottle of beer is 3-4PLN (local beers) which gives as pe oanda.com 4.2-5.5K SLL, but you have extremely cheap cinema tickets... Anyway can you give me more info on what to expect like flat rates and so on? I just quit my job in corporation and want to go to a nice exotic for me (Eastern Europe) place where I can stay till my last day.

Cheers,
Norbert

Hi,
Guess u wil b in d best poition to give answers to cost of living in sierra leone if u eventually did move there wit ur family.
I plan moving in wit my spouse and 2children.
Wat do u think it wil cost me monthly in leone or USD?
Thanks