Being blocked on this website

Hello there, I'm very sorry for this post but I was blocked by the new program that was installed on this website that protects against the wrong kind of posts or something like that. Honestly, I wasn't doing anything when I was blocked just looking at messages. I'm sure  their program needs work.

Well, I guess presenting yourself would have been a better solution ;)

How long have you been living in Kyoto?

Hey there Julien,

Sorry about that. Being blocked twice for random reasons just made me want to get the whole thing over.

Lets see where do I begin. Well its a pleasure to meet you and everyone else on this website.

My name is Mike, I'm 26 year of Canadian. I've been in Kyoto for about a month and a half and I'm loving it here. The people the food the atmosphere. The people are so friendly, the food is strange and unpredictable and the overall atmosphere is, well, relaxing. I'm not sure I've ever just simply enjoyed myself the way I have since I got here.

Now that things are under control for work, bank account and living conditions, I'm finally able to explore in my spare time. The sad thing is, I haven't really had a change to meet many people. If your interested in meeting up and exploring this amazing city, it would be a pleasure.

Cheers
MIKEY