Expats meet up - please join

Hello!

Am keen to meet up!
Count me in***

Cheers
Sara

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

id love to join here mine ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

I am expat from indonesia . Kindly drop me email (***) if u've any event. Looking forward to meet u all :D

(Moderated: no free ads pls)

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me when is the next meetup?
Udaya are you still in Singapore?

hi every one, there will be a meeting next Saturday. i have some few expat confirmed until now. if you are interested please drop me a message or shot me email ***

i will write a separate topic on that soon. every one is welcomed to invite his friends and share ideas where to have the outing :)

It's kind of confuse where and who organise and where to meet? So far there was one from Udaya, then from me James Ong and now from Hassak. Shall we coordinate this and firm up one venue and time so that more members can decide.

Thanks,
Jamesong

jamesong wrote:

It's kind of confuse where and who organise and where to meet? So far there was one from Udaya, then from me James Ong and now from Hassak. Shall we coordinate this and firm up one venue and time so that more members can decide.

Thanks,
Jamesong

hi James,

first i didn't know you are organizing some thing, second i have asked before if there is outing and i didn't get any reply!!
so we simply decided to invite for an outing next Saturday :) as we cant make it on Friday.

i thought it will be better if we all share where to go and time then we all decide. since we are all new here :)

thanks.

Hi,

would love to do meet up on a Friday nite.

How does this go about?

my email addy is [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

thanks.

hi everyone! I am Mai, I come from Hanoi City - Vietnam. I have got a holiday in Singapore from 17/03 to 20/03/2012. Then I will travel to Malaysia during 3 days more after that I will comeback Vietnam. I would like to enjoy with all of you. I dont know I can enjoy with  your group  or not.
pls let me know . Thank you so much

Hi All,

Let's not complicate the healthy meet up session. For those who can make it, please drop by the Deli Fresh Cafe located at No.3, Pickering Street # 01-17 ( Along China Street End lot) on this Friday from 3pm-6pm and I will be there to greet all of you. Contact me [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!] if you still do not know the place. All are welcome!

Regards,

James Ong

Hi evryone!
so pity I can not joint with all of you this weekend. I wish all of you have a good time together. I hope to meet all of you in next meeting.
- If someone wants to visit Vietnam, pls tell me. I am realy give you a hand. I am living and working in Hanoi city  - Vietnam now.
Have a good day to all number in Expart!
Best regard
Mai

watzup everybody! how's the meetups?

Gee.. Am I late? When/where is the next meet-up. Please inform me. I'd like to join too!
My email-adres: ****
Thanks.

Hi, I am driving up to KL, Malaysia this coming Thursday. Anyone interested to join me please contact/sms me ***

Hi All,

I would love to join! When is the next meet up?

Nush

wooo so pity
I have just comeback from Malaysia and singapore the day 24.
Hoping to meet you in Hanoi city - Vietnam
Have a good trip to Malaysia!
Mai!

I have added some of you guys on skype: [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hope to meet you all there soon. If you come to Delhi let me know.

hi all..

I am keen to make some good friends in singapore....moved to singapore almost a year back now..but hardly got time earlier, as settling in took some time..now pretty much relaxed....anyone  interested to meet this weekend, as it a long weekend anways.....if yes..then I am ok to arrange a common place where we can meet up...d...cheers Harsh(i know its a weird first name:)....but in India it means a pretty jolly person..just the opposite of it means in english...ha ha

Lets meet up. when is the next expected meet up ?

Hi All,

Pls sms me if you are interested to meet up next Friday after 5pm at Deli Fresh Cafe, where good foods, sandwishes, curry chicken and noodles are served. Also excellent services from Indonesia expat. All are welcome and limit to first 30 pax as space is limited.

Pls sms [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!] to confirm.

Rdgs

James Ong.

hi please count me in for next meet also checkout my dinner post on 5th May

Please count me in if you guys have any event..

[Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

hey guys watta about clubbing this weekend!

here in avalon

who's interested?

Hi friend,

Are there any events in a near future! I am deseparate to join you guys for drinks!

i'm in if there's anything

hey Lydya here, I'm interested too :-) pls e-mail [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]. i cant do fridays though due to cell group cheerios

I was thinking about having one this Friday!

If you are interested for a matured talks about..

1. Travel and exploring beautiful world

2. People and different cultures,

3. Food habits and healthy cooking,

4. Science and Spirituality,

5. Future of the world / economics

Plus +

Cars, Cousines, Community Conciousness, Career, Content Creation etc.

Count me on. I'm in Singapore now and we can talk. Cheers

@Cgdbbmw You resurrected this thread, which was dormant for over 10 years.

I think you should start a new one of your own, to get more relevant replies.

I will now close this thread!

Closed