Does anyone know this man or have any information?

My name is Candy and I presently live in Canada. I am desperately searching for this man that I know little about. I am hoping that someone, somewhere will know something. Here is my story....

My mom's name was Lorraine. She was from Newfoundland and went to visit her sister in Toronto, Canada during the summer of 1969. She was almost 19 years old at the time. While in Toronto, she met a man who was from Quito, Ecuador. I am not 100% certain but I believe that his mom was from Peru and he may have had a sister. I know that his name began with the letter "J" It may be Julien, Julio, Julius.....?????? I think he was attending the University in Toronto. They had met and were seeing each other that summer. My mom had left to go back to Newfoundland without telling him. He went to her sisters home looking for her and was told that she had returned back home. Thats all the information that I have. Please if anyone has any information who this man could be, please get in touch with me as I need to get in touch with him. Thank you for looking at my ad.

Candy

Hello Candy and welcome to Expat.com!

I wish you good luck in your research.

Harmonie.

Thank you Harmonie :D

Hello Candy,
Could you search at the University in Toronto for that year 1969 and previous years to see if you can find out any leads?
They can tell you how many students have had from foreign countries and perhaps you can narrow down your search.
Best of luck,
Michael