Finding job for a chemical engineer

Hello Everybody.
I am Morteza from Iran.
I am chemical engineer and I have some experiences in Oil and Gas Projects.
Does anyone have advice for me about finding job in my field in Denmark?
I am going to go to denmark during next 6 months.
I am from Iran. I have good job here and I want to know can I find a job in Oil and gas field in Denmar?

Thank you so much my Friend

check this out>:top:http://www.rigzone.com/jobs/countries/r … DgodtmCIIw

Thank you very much Wilson.

Hi Morteza,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Denmark forum for better visibility.

You may post an advert in the Denmark classifieds > job section as well.

Best of luck,
Christine

Dear All,

I am a PhD graduate with a background in Molecular Biology, Fungal and Yeast Genetics, and have been looking for industry work here in Denmark, but have not had much look so far. I am wondering if anyone has had any similar experiences they are willing to share? I have applied for a large number of jobs, and while I am satisfied that I match the criteria (to some extent) I have yet to get even a telephone call back!! I am beginning to wonder if I am doing something wrong!

Hi karenarabella and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to start a new thread on the forum with all your questions.;)

Harmonie.

Dear Morteza

Hi, I am mahdi from Iran. I am safety Engineer (chemical engineering) in oil and gas such as you.
I do not know you are now in Denmark or not.
If you are there, it would be appreciated, if you help me via your information in Denmark.

Please give me yor email or telephone number to contact you.
My email is [email protected].

Best Regards
Mahdi

y r u planning to go to denmark?there are no jobs with out danish language,i was also planning to move there as igot green card but now iam not going because language is huge barrier and is so much difficlt that it takes 3 years to learn it,and vvv expensive to live in denmark as there is 50percent income tax u get 14 euro per hour and get only 7 after tax some of my close friends have guidede me so be vvvvvvvvv careful to take this decision,as there are no jobs with english,i have told u whats reality.u critically think before moving.
thanx

Dear Mahdi. now I am in Iran and I am going to move during next 2 month. you can send me your message by email: [email protected]

Regards

Thank you Saima for your advices.