Should I move to Tel Aviv?

Hi, I would like to know something about Tel Aviv as a city for my next job.
What about the cost/quality life. Is it comparable with London? And what about the medium salary (compare it with other countries).
I am interested also to know if Tel Aviv is a dangerous city because of the situation in the middle east; so, if you are in my shoes, should you move to Tel Aviv to live or not?
I am 30, architect from Milan, Italy

Your main concern is getting a work permit. The Israeli government is extremely reluctant to give out work permits to non-Jews, so check with that first. Also check if there are restrictions on working as an architect here; I used to work as a psychologist, but the process to be licensed here as someone who studied abroad was next to impossible. Check here for more details: http://www.nbn.org.il/aliyahpedia/emplo … cture.html (this is for Jews making aliyah, so your process may be different).

As for your other questions: Tel Aviv is extremely safe. Remember that the news only reports the bad stuff. Costs are high and salaries are medium, but it's still relatively easy to live here if you're not looking to live the high life. If you can find a job before you arrive, that can make all the difference.