International Schools in Bahrain

Hi you all.

In couple of months I will be moving to Bahrain with my family, well, my husband is already living there. We have 3 kids, 3,10and 14 years old.  I would really like to hear from you if you have any suggestions about them Schools there.

Thanks in advance
Lauga

Hi Lauga,

In Bahrain there is the British School of Bahrain which is highly recommended & St Christophers School. Both are private British Education. There is also the American School in Juffair which the children of American military personnal go to as well as some Bahraini children from rich families
Also there is the Philipino School, Indian & Pakistani Schools.

Let me know if you need to know anything else, Bahrain has been my home for over 10 years and ive been in arabia for 24 years. Take care.
Kim.

britishschoolbahrain.com  British School of Bahrain
st-chris.net St Christophers School.

Thanks for your reply :) 

But tell me what do you know about the International School of Choueifat in Manama?  or the American School ''The Modern knowledge Schools''

IŽm not really looking for British School since we donŽt know that school system, or we donŽt prefer them :)

Dear Lauga,

I've heard that Choueiffat school was not too bad but if I remember correctly, it's in Amwaj or close to it, which means if you live in the west of Manama, it's a long way to go.
The other one I've never heard of it so I can't help.

Hope someone else will...

Cheers

Olivier

Thanks for the reply Oliver :)

We are gonna live in Amwaj, so we would like have them in schools there if possible,

best regards, Lauga

Hi..can anyone tell me about what are the option available for Indian school (central board or DPS etc) and what is the new academic year for Indian school ? I have one kid and needs to take admission in 1st Standard..

Hi Amodi and welcome to the forum,

I've noticed you replied to many existing discussions.
Maybe you should start a new one with your questions. Replying to an old discussing by asking a different question will not help the visibility of your request.

Hope you'll find some answers though !

Cheers

Olivier

If you want an American based program, the your best choices are the Bahrain School, Ibn Khuldoon National School, and Riffa Views International School. The rest are...best avoided.