How to make friends in Bosnia Herzegovine

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Bosnia Herzegovine :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Bosnia Herzegovine??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Socializing in Bosnia is very common and people mix a lot. In Bosnia people are born and most of them die in the same city. This gives one very large network of very good friends, many relatives and therefore many opportunities to do what Bosnians love to do: hiking, nightlife, summer holidays to the Adriatic coast (Croatia), winter sports and all sports in general, long walks on the main streets that are closed off at night for traffic (korzo), BBQ- no Bosnian will reject grilling for sure.

I'm from Turkey and I really wonder a lot abt Bosnia and people in Bosnia.
Anyone volenteerly talk abt that with me ?

Volky

You are an hour flight Istambul-Bosnia and no visa required for turkish nationals. So get in the first aircraf and visit you Bosnina. Bosnia & your country are one county with many things in common.

Merhaba kardes!

Kenan

Merhaba Kardeş

Yes I will visit Bonia very soon. We are 2 countries having 1 heart.

Kendine iyi bak

yes I ask the same question I'm from Egypt How could I make friends in Bosnia

I LOVE BOSNIA and BOSNIANS

hola,española como soy a nuestro españoles aquí se les deveria de conocer más,estar aquí tan lejos a tantos kilómetros,es como tener un trocito de España aquí...yo ofrezco trabajo aquí para españoles que quieran trabajar,antes a nosotros que a otras personas,si os interesa mi correo es [email protected]

hey English

As sindxb has said, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum, so that each member may understand and participate?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Sounds like fun making friends with Bosnians!

Anyone know if there are tourist attractions on that Bosnian pyramid?

i wonder why so many arabs and turks adore bosnia?

asalhikayati wrote:

i wonder why so many arabs and turks adore bosnia?

Asalhiyati,

You may woned and question youself the reasons why those man love to go to Bosnia. I can  tell you that it changes as soon as they arrive in case of those comming with the ill minds. Please be our guest and build your own perceptions based on your own experiences. We Bosnians are true welcomers and still maintain our genuine love and smile for our guests.

Regards
Bozzy

excuse me but i am bosnian by my self and i know exactly what i am talking about, Arabs & Turks dream is to get married to a bosnian women and u dont need to protect them i dont blame them but it not even worth it. Its not like Bosnian women are better then arabic actually i thing the opposite. Especially after the war alot of good bosnian ppl escaped away so now its only living bosnian farmers,maffia, arabs/turks, chinese ppl that wanna sell & buy. Just open your eyes Kenan

I am bosnian too :).I guess we both then have our facts.
Warm greetings from sunny Saudi Arabia
Kenan

u dissagre ? its facts not my personal opinion

asalhikayati wrote:

excuse me but i am bosnian by my self and i know exactly what i am talking about, Arabs & Turks dream is to get married to a bosnian women and u dont need to protect them i dont blame them but it not even worth it. Its not like Bosnian women are better then arabic actually i thing the opposite. Especially after the war alot of good bosnian ppl escaped away so now its only living bosnian farmers,maffia, arabs/turks, chinese ppl that wanna sell & buy. Just open your eyes Kenan

Well,we Turks want to everything okay for Bosnia , We have blood links each other , we have many emontional things each other for example , our culture the same , our bread is the same , our parents wears the same , Those things are very far for Arabs to Turkish and Bosnian people.

Araps never/ever imagine how do Bosnian people hard-working,how do Bosnian people singing from them heart

I am not Bosnian , I am Turkish , I love very very much Bosnia ,

When Bosnian people have got visa from other country , then they forget completely the Bosnia.

I would like to get marrige with a Bosnian lady rather than others,

i dont agree with u that when bosnian people gets visa in other countries that they forget bosnia. Me for example i got visa in Sweden and i am bosnian.. There is no way i have forgotten bosnia, but many bosnians do that they change culture

asalhikayati wrote:

i dont agree with u that when bosnian people gets visa in other countries that they forget bosnia. Me for example i got visa in Sweden and i am bosnian.. There is no way i have forgotten bosnia, but many bosnians do that they change culture

whe call that , the western culture
that is mean I came from village to city , I have to adapt the western culture ,

I'm an Arab, and I do agree with you that most Arabs don't appreciate what they have, and most of them don't value hard work. It's a shame honestly, but it really explains why and how we became so weak and pathetic for the last 100 years. However, the new generation shows some good signs, and I hope the best for everyone everywhere :)

Im planning to visit Bosnia on July and attend the Bosnian genocide anniversary. My family suffered from the Israeli occupation and had to leave their lands, and I was only 5 years old, but my oldest brother always told me about it and he showed me some documentaries about what happened in Srebrenica. This made me attached to the Bosnian people, I've always wanted to visit Bosnia since then.

Honestly, I'm personally not interested in marrying an Arab, I wish to marry an Asian or Bosnian woman :) what a mix right :)