French lessons needed from a qualified teacher

Three English-speaking American expats in living Casa are in need of French lessons at the elementary level from a QUALIFIED teacher. Looking to meet at least 2 times per week and at reasonable per hours rates. Teacher must willing to travel to Maarif for weekly lessons. Please call or text for any additional information and to negotiate rates.

hi,

you could contact Mr. Hicham Caoucabi he's a qualified teacher

good luck

Thanks!  Can I have have his number and/or email address?

oh sorry 0677782067 or [email protected]

hello guys ... i want take also a french lessons ... and i live also in maarif ... let me know if we can share the cost

Hey guys,

Count me in as well please. I need to have French lessons as well. Makes it better if we share the costs? :)

Cheers!

If you wanna learn french, there are a lot of schools in Casa...

Laila

Hello,

I'm french from Paris , i can give you lessons if you want 2 days a week and talk about french culture etc...

Hy!

I'm also looking for a french teacher in Casa. The French Institute has closed its couses until june de 12th... and I need to start with the lenguage as soon as possible. May I have some adesses of Frech lenguage schools in Casablanca¿
Thanks in advance
Peter

Hi Peter, do not hesitate to post an advert in the section Language classes in Casablanca classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi
Are you still looking for a french teacher?

Best regards.

Bonjour,
I am a university professor. I teach French to expatriates for many years. if you do not speak french yet, you need a minimum of 90 hours to communicate. You also need a minimum of 2 classes per week.
fees are 7500.00 DH for a module of 30 hours.
my method is participatory and communicative. it gave convincing results with apprentices

Hi guys,

I'm not a qualified french teacher, i'm a french writer and a good friendly Skype french tutor. I don't have a problem to travel to maarif more than twice a week for that. Contact-me.

Phone : 0661684406
Email : [email protected]

Cheeers :)

price   for  60   h         in  French  institut    2000   dh
http://www.institut-francais-casablanca … arifs.html

i can give you free nonpaid french course. this will help me practice my English in return. my work is close by marrarif. i can be available in the evenings after I finish work or the weekends.

Hello all -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Casablanca classifieds. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie
I did. and i invite all English speaking expats to join our group.

hello ;
are you in Casablanca?

hi are you still looking to do a language exchange. I am British and an English teacher and really need to learn french. Please let me know if you are interested

yes i would like to make a language exchange. i am free after 5 pm