Be in Egypt in March

hello everybody.... I will be in Egypt in the beggining of March... trying to make an effort to give some ineterviews for a job.... can anyone suggest me... sone good links... so I can search for contacts?...thank you very much

Please give us more information regarding your job profile. :unsure

I have Bachelor in business Administration... I worked in a stock-exchange office... doing Administrative and Secretarial job.. I was the presidents private secretary... but I dont speak Arabic.. thanks for your fast reaply

Here you go with the following details, please approach the local manpower requirement as well and register
http://www.jobsinegypt.comhttp://www.egyptjobopportunities.com/20 … gates.html

Egypt Manpower service www.egyptmanpower.com/

Regards
Wilson :top:

'Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

Forigner call center job will be perfect 4 u :)

Hi people.Iam Eva from USA, I just arrived Egypt. I am looking for new friends from all countries and cultures. I wanna know more about Egyptian culture. Hope to get new friends asap.

Anna Papadopoulou wrote:

I have Bachelor in business Administration... I worked in a stock-exchange office... doing Administrative and Secretarial job.. I was the presidents private secretary... but I dont speak Arabic.. thanks for your fast reaply

Hi Anna
Actually, I am looking for traders to work with me in the Egyptian Stock market . As i understood, your knowledge is limited to Secretarial skills . But, if you have good knowledge with stock market and can work as a trader .please contact me .

Expat.Eva wrote:

Hi people.Iam Eva from USA, I just arrived Egypt. I am looking for new friends from all countries and cultures. I wanna know more about Egyptian culture. Hope to get new friends asap.

Hi Eva, Welcome to Egypt . I am the same as you , always looking for new friends from all over the world to know more about different cultures . I hope to be friends .

Hi.
Kindly visit
www.arab-expo.org
then try to explore potential cooperation. This offer not a full time job, but may enhance your arabic and help to be familliar with the culture.
[email protected]
Best wishes.
Dr. IMIG

Thank you all for your suggestions!