ABOUT BURUNDI

BURUNDI IS A NICE COUNTRY TO ENJOY AND WORK. MOVING ALSO SAFE ITS NOT LIKE BEFORE .WORKING HOURS IS VERY COMFORTABLE WHO GIVES IMPOTANCE TO FAMILY AND ENJOY WITH FAMILY.ITS 10AM TO 12PM AND 3PM TO 5 PM.
THESE DAYS THINGS ARE CHANGING BCZ OF THEY JOINED IN EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY. BUT BURUNDI IS NOT GETTING ANY BENFIT ONLY WHO IS BENEFITING IS KENYA,UGANDA,TZ.

Hi, and welcome to Expat.com.

Could you please use lower caps in your messages ? That would be nice

Hi,
i am planning to move to burundi for a 2 to 3 weeks period. Any suggestions regarding the conditions in burundi. what are the Do's and Dont's out there. I am moving there for the first time....is the country safe..??

Hi there, am planning to come to burundi and look at possibilities of interested students who would like to study in kenya as the east african community opens up. Any ideas on how i can go about it? how is the school system in burundi?

Hi,

The students you will deal with are of secondary or university'? The most difficult would be the language, but if it concerning university, you can deal with those who are in english faculty. In any case, they are those who speak english very well because they study in private school