- From: Melbourne
- Registered: 2012-02-02
- Posts: 17
New to Dammam Moving for Job
I have received an offer in a Manufacturing Company at Dammam with a Salary of 7500 SAR per month (All Inclusive). After reading the blog a lot I have following questions. Please help me out with the answers.
1. What will be the cost of a 2 Bedroom Apartment? (I will be staying with my wife and my workplace will be in the 2nd Ind City Dammam).
2. What’s the cost of obtaining a driving license in Dammam? How soon can you get it? (I have an Indian Driving License. Will it be valid?)
3. How much will it cost for day to day stuff (grocery, gas, electricity)
4. What is the best and cheapest option for Internet?
5. What are the television channels that are available in Dammam? Do you get too see any Indian Channels there?
6. If I have to ship furniture etc to Dammam how much will it cost?
7. What is the cost of travel to Bahrain from Dammam if you don’t have a car?
Thanking you all in anticipation.
Last edited by sheetalranade (2012-02-02 11:36:20)
- New member
- From: Dubai
- Registered: 2012-02-03
- Posts: 1
Re: New to Dammam Moving for Job
1. max. 15,000 riyals/year
2. 500 riyals, valid for 10 years. will take u 2-3 weeks
3. subjective, however v. cheap
4 and 5 yes, very cheap and affordable
dont worry about the details,
in general, ur package is excellent.
im also sniffing for a company in manufacturing. mind telllin me the name o urz?