Heyy, nice to meet you all, i'm new here ^^

Although I'm from Singapore,
I'm looking forward to getting to know more people
and widen my social circle here (:

-Amanda :D

Hi Amanda !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

hey hey  how's it going. What are your interests?

Hi folks, any plans to meet sometime?

Hi Amanda,
Welcome to the club !

May we organize a BBQ this weekend?

Yeah,BBQ a good idea

im up for BBQ let me know details pls

Hey Amanda!

How are you my name is Hassiba i'm in Singa too!

I would love to know you.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Hassiba :)

Hey Guys!!!

Sorry haven't seen your messages!

Hope you are all doing ok?
Nice to meet you guys!

Im here to make friends!!

Looking forward to hearing from you

xxxx :)

hi guys................

Hey everyone,
nice to meet you all.
I'm also would love to make some friends :).
Cheers
Magda

then let us become friends.
+919968139240

Hi Guys and girls, looking for great week ends, i hope some one can join with me to have a cheerfull week ends.

Krish

hi people!
I am Tony a nice guy from Austria and new in Town! Being completely fresh I am looking for people to have a great time with. :)

Heya!

New to singapore and to the forum :)
I'd love to make new friends to hang out with!

Let's meet up! :D

Cheers!

Guys and girls , if anyone want to hang out in singapore , always welcome . I can join with u on week ends , contact email - [email protected].

Hi All,

I am also interested to make new friends and hang around.

Count me in.

Cheers
Jose

Hey Amanda, im from s'pore too. Great to meet all of you.
so how's the BBQ coming thru?

tonyfischer wrote:

hi people!
I am Tony a nice guy from Austria and new in Town! Being completely fresh I am looking for people to have a great time with. :)

hii tony...this bala here. me also new here in singapore..shall we b good frnds..lets start....

Hi Amanda...

Welcome to Singapore.

hi every one,

i am new to the forum, and would like to make new friends hang around any one interested?

hi amanda,
would you like to have a cup of coffee :)

Amandaa wrote:

Heyy, nice to meet you all, i'm new here ^^

Although I'm from Singapore,
I'm looking forward to getting to know more people
and widen my social circle here (:

-Amanda :D

Hey guys,

sorry i haven't been coming up for quite a bit until i saw the notifications coming from replies..

Yeap,we can hang out sometime whenever you guys are free ^^

hiii frnd..warm welcome..come n lets make start our frndship..

NISHA Abdul wrote:

Hi Amanda...

Welcome to Singapore.

Hi Guys!

Let me know when the next meet up is, so i can join this time:)

Cheers

Hi amanada,

I'm bala working eng in singapore. also looking forward to getting to know more people in singapore

if u wish count me in ur group

cheers
bala

Hi bala welcome to Expat.com.

hey guys. have you ever been in Avalon at marina area?

Hey guys, a great way to make friends is through Internations.org- its like facebook but for expats! also, GatewaySingapore.com has some useful info on meeting people and cool things going on...

Good sites Isa. I'm sure the expat community will find them useful.
:)

Hey I'm interested in meeting fellow-expats from this site either..maybe we can catch up for cuppa/drinks sometime during wkend? Let's arrange something!! You can txt me at 82694488. Cheers, Vinny

Isa...great site link..there is site i figured out called..meetup.com for people in singapore..there are so many groups out there..that i just loved it..you can select like minded groups and get on making new friends..cheers

Hello,

You could organise an Expat.com meet up in Singapore. You just have to suggest a place, date and time. ;)

Looking forward to meet you all, i am also new in Singapore

Hi everyone, I'm Eugene and I'm a new member of this forum, I'm hope I can meet you all soon.

As lot of people here I am fresh from the boat, and grieving to entertain, network and above all have fun.
I think it is dead for this week (unless some of you are motivated) but what about next week-end I'm sure somebody knows a good place to chill out!!!

Hi every one
I like travel and make friend so I hope that I can make friend with all people and share culture. if every one hv plan to travel in Viet Name. pls tell me I'll help u. yahoo mail : [email protected]  . nice to meet all. cheers

Hey guys, welcome to Singapore for those who are new here, and welcome to Expat.com for those who are new to this website. I have been in Singapore for awhile, but i would like to make more friends who have moved in from elsewhere just like me. Shall we just meet up for lunch 1st then work out something from there?
I suggest going to Pepper Lunch at Suntec next Sun. Let's meet around 11, cause the eatery is kinda famous and fills up by 12 or 1, so going early would save us the waiting time usually and hopefully, haha.....
So whos in? We could get someone to play middle man, and every1 message that person the details and we can get rolling......

hello guys, im meliana from indonesia, im new in singapore. hope can meet sometimes :)

Closed