Job Opportunities for fluent Portuguese Speakers in Manchester UK

Hi,

I am in the process of opening a new Sales&Technology business in Brazil.  As I am currently based in Manchester (UK) I am looking to offer jobs to fluent Portuguese speakers in the Manchester area.

If you know of anybody this may be of interest to please ask them to contact me via email.

Thanks
Matt
[email protected]

Hi Matt, I invite you to post an advert in Manchester classifieds > Jobs section.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Thanks

Hi

I'm Daniela McGivern, Brazilian National. I'm living in Macclesfield and I would like to have a chat with you about this opportunity

@ Daniela McGivern > Just to inform you that this thread is really old (2012).

If you have some questions to ask, i would advise you to create a new thread on the Manchester forum please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Well i'm planing to move to England and since i'm Portuguese. I'm interested in your offer if it's still available. And also I would like some advice regarding expenses and everything else before moving thanks!

@ JIMA2000 > As i said in my previous post, this topic is very old and the offer is now outdated.

If you are looking for a job, it would be best if you can post directly in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/en … anchester/

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed