Room to Rent

I have a room to rent in a 2 bedroom apartment in Lyon 3. It will become available in June when my current roommate moves out.

It's a double room with a separate bathroom and toilet. There is a reasonable sized kitchen and living area and a balcony.

I am looking for someone who speaks English to move in but they can be of any nationality (I'm also learning french at the moment).

If you are interested to know more information please let me know.

Helen

Hi Helen,

you should also post in the classifieds ;)

Hi Helen

I've just moved to Lyon (arrived on Saturday!) and am teaching English for Linguarama.  I'd be interested in having a look at the room if it's still available?  I love the fact it's got an ensuite and a balcony :)

Which arrondissement are you in?  I'm staying in a B&B in Villebaum (not sure of spelling!)

I'm a Christian so I'm not sure if that would be a problem for you but I'm prefer a fairly quiet house although I love going to live music venues, theatres, cinema, exploring and cycling.

What do you think? 

Sally

is a room still free?

Hi Helen!!  my name is Diana, iŽm going to start an exchange program in lyon 3, i arrive the 3th of january , iŽm really interested in share accommodation, i hope you can give me more information and the price of the room. 

I just finished a course in Newcaslte uk, but iŽm from mexico.  if the room still available please let me know.

thank you

Hi,

I am Irish , just new to expat and I will be moving to Lyon to work for a year in May 2012. I am looking for accommodation preferably a house/flat share
Gillian :)

hi helen still room is free . i need from june;

Hello,

You should post your advert in the Lyon Housing section. It might help you.

All the best,
Christine

Ms. Helen,

Good Morning!

Could you please send me the address. But atpresent I can noàt come. But from August till October I can stay. If interest please send me the address and also kindly tell us the Rent cost / Month.

regards
vasu
Indian

(moderated: please post in the classifieds section - classes. Thank you)

Hi! Do you have this room available from January until June 2013?
I'm going there to learn french but I speak english and spanish.

Welcome to Expat.com Jonathan!

This thread is dated 2011, I suggest you to post an advert in the section Housing in Lyon, it may help.

And if you've got questions, do not hesitate to start a new thread on the forum.;)

Harmonie.