Interntional/Indian Schools

Hi,

My friends will be moving from Bombay to Jakarta and are looking for some schools in which they can enrol their two kids?
Would you have a list of international schools? do you know whether you could enrol in a local private school?

Thanks for your help

Best,

Charlotte

Hi

I hope this is will be helpful for you but my advised just tell to your friend to enroll the kids in Gandhi Memorial school as they are Indian.

The school start on July.  However, before enroll their parents need to consider the traffic in Jakarta which is unbelievable.  So just think first where the parents work and where they gonna live here in Jakarta. 

They are many options for expats kids continuing their study in Indonesia.  The alternative is Jakarta International School.

By the way how old are they?

Just email me if you need more assistance.  My email:  [email protected]

Regards
Desy

http://www.expat.or.id/orgs/schools.html

montessorigadingpermataschool.com

Hi,

What is the age of the kids?
Indian expats choose between Gandhi International, run by Indians primarily and Jakarta International school run by the Americans.

Fee ,  distance and the curriculum is the key factor .(not necessarily in the same order)

other suggested schools are Singapore International, British International , Australia and new Zealand to suggest a few.
if your friend needs further information please feel free to send me a message.

hope this info is useful.