Who wants to join me in playing Chess

Hi , Who wants to play Chess . We can organize competition in chess if we were more than three persons . We can meet in the  weekends in caffe or any other place .

Hi there,

Even if I'm not a good player (actually, I'm pretty bad), I'd like to play/improve a bit. If interested, please write back via PM or here, in the topic.

T'anks.

Great , who else can join us ?

Hi

My name is Adel

i would like to play with you

i have chess clock if you like

send me an email if you like

Cheers

hey guys wud love to join

hi This is Adel Again

i lost my password for my email , i dont know whether you replied to my first email or not ,,any way if you want to play chess with me then send me email to this one

[email protected]

Hi is there anything going on thees days with the chess?  Depending on where people are meeting, I may be able to join.  My thanks.

American_Paradox wrote:

Hi is there anything going on thees days with the chess?  Depending on where people are meeting, I may be able to join.  My thanks.

Great , The place of meeting is not a big issue for me as i have a car and i can move to anywhere inside Cairo . Just tell me about the suitable place and time for you to start playing chess .

Regards

The Cilantro on Misaha Square in Dokki is quite easy for me.  If I know where you live though -- I don't have a car here -- but maybe we can see about someplace that is convenient for us both?

Don't get the idea that I'm any sort of chess master though.  Just enjoy the sociability of a nice game.

American_Paradox wrote:

The Cilantro on Misaha Square in Dokki is quite easy for me.  If I know where you live though -- I don't have a car here -- but maybe we can see about someplace that is convenient for us both?

Don't get the idea that I'm any sort of chess master though.  Just enjoy the sociability of a nice game.

OK for Cilantro- Misaha Square . we can make it on Friday or Saturday if you don't mind . I will send you my Mobile Number through Private message to confirm the date and time.

Me too , just want to enjoy with a nice game .

Hi. I don't play chess, but my son would like to. Where can I find good quality of chessboard, please ?? Thanks a lot.

indobe wrote:

Hi. I don't play chess, but my son would like to. Where can I find good quality of chessboard, please ?? Thanks a lot.

you can find a good quality of Chessboard in the big stationery shops such as Samair & Ali or in the Big Super markets such as Carrefour & Hyper one.

Regards

or if u wanna a classic one,u can find it in khan el khalili bazzars :)

Hi masry62001 and mr.hatahitos. Thanks a lot. I'll try to go to those places. :)

I am not playing chess but my daughter wants to learn chess can you advice some good coaching institue where she can learn her age is 7 years, near by Nasir city or Heliopolis area ... Thanks

Hi  Pooja lamba,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this  topic is from 2011.

Feel free to post an advert on the Cairo forum, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

i'd like to join u guys :)

Great idea masry62001
I would like to join, let's arrange soon

Hello Maadi   :cheers:

Thank you for participating on this thread, however just for info, the inital post is nearly 3 years old! :D

Regards
Kenjee