January Gathering????

Hi folks,

Not sure if everyone is back from holidays. Wondering if we can plan out some gathering for current month--more towards Chinese new year week....

Any thoughts ?

Im in

I m also in.

Me.. me.. me...!  :-)

I'm in too

Great..Any recommendation on places--- South Jakarta - Malls or any pub?

rcraj wrote:

Great..Any recommendation on places--- South Jakarta - Malls or any pub?

How about Plaza Semanggi?  It's a decent mall that is more or less located smack in the middle of Jakarta... very easy to reach from anywhere in the city with a range of cool places to hang out in.

If you guys prefer cafes or lounges, the Kemang neighborhood in South Jakarta has more bars, cafes, clubs, lounges, and pubs per square kilometer than any other areas in Jakarta.  But be warned: these places never offer discount prices, and the traffic to Kemang on any day (yes, on any day including weekends) during the rush hour is a firm test of perseverance, faith, and sanity...

Harvey's Resto & Bar at the Energy Building in Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD) is also a good option... it's cozy and reasonably priced, with good food, drinks for those who drink, and live music on most nights.

Your pick, or maybe any of you have a better place to recommend?  Feel free to share... I'll go along...

Don

Plaza Senayan, basement parking area. Formerly furniture shops. Great spot for a coffee.

Fyi, we gonna have rafting day on w3 jan for expat group, ririd is coordinate for it

let me know as well, i will attend,thx

So... rcraj... what do you think?

I'm in!!! South Jakarta is great!

Hi All,

Plaza Senayan sounds positive  -----Sat morning breakfast or evening-- I leave the option open for everyone for confirmation

Cheers

hows about going to kota-glodok area in chinese new year, i think there gonna be more choices for eating there and we can also enjoy the celebrating as well, what do you think guys?

Hi everyone, When is the gathering taking place? This saturday (14 Jan)? I second Glodok area, but am also ok with Senayan.

Hi,

I am open though seems like Sat is workable for everyone and Senayan seems workable for the moment.
How we communicate with each other-BB? or email?

[email protected]
b-2549e784

Thanks

Lets ask the audience who following this thread.... Guys/Gals wanna club the event

I'm in. PM me the further info please. Thanks.

Sorry folks, I had to take a last minute trip out of Indonesia this week. So I won't be able to join in this Saturday after all. :-(.
But if anyone is interested in meeting up over the Chinese new year weekend (say, dinner on 21 Jan), PM me and I'll arrange something....

If my boss is no longer PMSy and refrains from telling me to do overtime this Saturday, I'm game...  But what time and where exactly though, Senayan City, Plaza Senayan, WTC Senayan or...umm maybe the Senayan Stadium?  :P

I've just lost my blackberry recently, but I've still got my Yahoo Mail/Messenger ([email protected]) and the good ol' cell phone (021 9661 5389).  Keep me in the loop...?

Hello !

I'm IN please let me know the further information cos i living in Cilegon City.

Thanks

Internations is a group of expats living In Bali and they are also in Jakarta. If around and interested we have a social gathering at Cubanna in Bali on 26th Januray 7.30pm. Come and join us for Australia Day and Year of Dragon celebration.
I am the Ambassador in Bali

Hi All,

It seems we missed out on our last gathering . My apology. I am confirmed for this week Saturday in Pacific Mall ground floor cofee shop or sudhirman ....at 1900 hrs

Please confirm if you would like to connect this weekend

Saturday, 7pm, Pacific Place? I'm okay with the time, but not with the place. What about Plaza Semanggi? We cud dine out in sky dining area.

Cheers :)

I am agree with plazza semangi,

we need rcraj. He's the one who's in charge here :)

Hello Guys,

I'm IN ! but please make sure everything is 100 percent cos we are living in Cilegon and I prefer have gathering on day time.

Thanks

me too, i m agree with sky dinning in plaza semanggi, better after 7pm...this area have 3 in 1

Hi Guys

Sure. Lets make this happen- confirming for Sat @ Plaza semanggi. With respect to timings please confirm what is best suitable for all?

This Sat night. Jan 28. 7pm @Sky dining Plaza Semanggi? I am so joining..

@rcraj, I think you gotta count who is really goin to join the dine out. That's all I cud say. Thank you :)

Thanks cjuliana

Guys- drop me an email for confirmation- [email protected]

See you there

Cheers

I had drop you an email yah. Thanks.

oh well, if you guys will have gathering on 7pm this weekend sorry we can't join then.

Thanks

@rcraj : i have already sent an email, please check ([email protected]) thanks ya

Hi All,

I am happy to shift this to 1700 hrs - if everyone is comfortable to adjust it ???

Love to have see more and more people

Or just ring me or text me on mobile

Hi

Wanna reschedule this event for feb 2nd week? We have only 2expat confirmation and less audience?

Any thoughts or comments

Raj

rcraj wrote:

Hi

Wanna reschedule this event for feb 2nd week? We have only 2expat confirmation and less audience?

Any thoughts or comments

Raj

I'm okay with that. If only it's weekend. But we sud do it in the noon I think. It seems someone wanna join, but they just can do it in day time.

I can live with it... Will reschedule Week 2nd of Feb@lunch hour over the weekend......

cheers

rcraj wrote:

I can live with it... Will reschedule Week 2nd of Feb@lunch hour over the weekend......

cheers

So it's been confirmed that the gathering this 28th Jan at Sky Dining is off, ya?  I was just going to confirm my availability... Been away a while and just found out about this.

Raj, will the 2nd February gathering be held at the same place?

Ye Man... Had to cancel as attendance is less than 5 in total...  Lets plan out something 2nd week or anyone taking the initiative please go ahead.

Cheers