Wanna learn Arabic

Hi all
Can you recomend me the best way to learn Arabic language. It is so complicated but i really need it.

i think Rosetta stone program is very good for fusaha
if you need i can give you copy for free

Rosetta stone will teach her medieval Arabic :) ... My wife tried it for five minutes and almost threw the laptop at me LOL

loool
is it hurt you? hahahha

The Egyptian wrote:

Rosetta stone will teach her medieval Arabic :) ... My wife tried it for five minutes and almost threw the laptop at me LOL

amarakl wrote:

loool
is it hurt you? hahahha

The Egyptian wrote:

I said almost :D

alyonka82 wrote:

Hi all
Can you recomend me the best way to learn Arabic language. It is so complicated but i really need it.

You can learn Arabic through Exchange the languages (Arabic for Russian or English) with Egyptian people . I can help in that if you agreed .

masry62001 wrote:
alyonka82 wrote:

Hi all

You can learn Arabic through Exchange the languages (Arabic for Russian or English) with Egyptian people . I can help in that if you agreed .

Hi Alyonka,
Welcome to Egypt and on Expat-blog.
From my point of view " The best way to learn a new language is the practice it with the natives through going out.... so that i recommend to Exchange the language with Egyptian to learn Arabic fast as you can"

Good Luck

thank you

hi, welcome to the great forum

I totally agree with Masli and u can get some help from this site
polyglot-learn-language.com
u can find there chat with people by exchanging languages and it is (masry62001) point of view, so we get the combination of both.

good Luck

hi alyonka82,
i agree too with malsi and you can consider me as a volunteer :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello!

Mmhh.. I don't agree 100% with you guys. Of course talking with natives will help to get familiar with the Egyptian langage and to be able to deal with taxi drivers and supermarket's man but if you reaaly want to learn Arabic, you have to take courses and start with the alphabet and grammar points...
This is my opinion ;)
Wishing to all of you all the best,
Marie.

I can do it for you and for you learn me yours , if ok tell me

Agree with ya

hi  I can gine you anumber for center in 6th of october city
they are teaching arabic for non arabic
my friend studying there  and he told me that they are cheap
if you want the number of the center plz send me  a message
thanks alot

hi you can learn with a private teacher it will be better for you in tha begining...good luck

@Khaldon: maybe you can post the name and number here, so that everyone can benefit.

hi  all
the number of the center 01114741220
the name of the center is al elm nour

practicing with natives and sharing daily life activity is always the best way to speak and understand any language even Korean

There is a nice YouTube channel which is called "LearnArabicWithMaha" , check it out!

[moderated: pls post your ad in the Cairo classifieds > events section]

Hi
The best way to learn Arabic is to practice it
I can help you in practicing
Hisham
0100 1685975

I can Help U for learn arabic by skype for free

put your self in action with native speaker

if u need arabic language to comunicate with people in streets (slang language)...find and Egyptian friends, watch movies,,will come with time
if u need arabic for research purposes(Original Arabic). this must be done in arabic languages centers and watching news in channels like BBC ,Alarabia,,Aljazera,,Alhurra.. take care not all news channel speak original arabic
Best of luck