Hi, want to make friends here..

Hi,everyone. I am a chinese, just arrived in delhi. want to make friends with you guys.:)

Hi and welcome to the forum yunyun0710!

What about a longer introduction of yourself?
What are you doing in Delhi?
Your impressions about the place?

Regards
Armand

xixi, I am 22, an interpretor in delhi. I came to india this September

it would be nice to know different culture here...interested to be ur friend :)

liteastron wrote:

Hi,I am 25,lets meet for movie this weekend..

haha,,can you introduce yourself...

Rohit Arora wrote:

it would be nice to know different culture here...interested to be ur friend :)

xixi,,thx

30mfashion designer from south delhi would like to know u

27 m medico, wud like to meet you :)))

hi iam aman 27 yrs old from new delhi iam looking for a sweet girl friend whith whom i can shere my feelings & spend some gud qulity time. if any girl is out there than do contact me on nine three one three zero three seven zero four three.

hi its me aman any foreign girl is welcome here. i can help them to explore this amazing city called DELHI. looking for friendship with foreign girls. call me if u like on nine three one three zero three seven zero four three. bye

thx,,u r all very warming... :)

sry,,who r u??

Hi,
Can we b friends?

Hi Yun,

It will be my pleasure to know u....I am in delhi from quiet some time now....Basically from North-eastern India...but have been in UK for quiet some time...So if u feel we can get along and exchange our cultures well do reach me at my [email protected].

regards
Jo

thx

yunyun,

what brings you to Delhi?

Regards
Bally

[moderate: off-topic]

hello wecome to india

ni hao ma? wo jiao sanket. go thru my profile , i live in south delhi.. wud be fun to meet up. ni mang ma?

Hi Yunyun, welcome to India. I was in Shanghai and Dalian last year for a few weeks. Where are you now?

hi there,
love to hear back from u.
cheers
kumar

Hi Yunyun,

Hope you are good and enjoying your stay in India :)

welcome all

Hi...I am new here. I love to travel new places.

PamelaWalker wrote:

welcome to india. if you are planning on traveling new places, may I suggest, you start with Delhi itself. There are a lot of historic monuments in the city & tourist spots. In addition to this, you could visit nearby places around Delhi, some examples will be shimla, jaipur, agra, etc. There are a few meetup groups in and around delhi who often go out on week trips to such locations. You might like to join such groups & have fun!!

Hey yunyun0710, welcome to India. how has been the stay so far?

yunyun0710]Welcome to India, Delhi and wish u a very happy merry christmas to u and your family.would u like to be my friend as we can begun the new friendship the world strongest relationship.If u r interested then send me the message or come on yahoo messenger.My ID:[email protected] waiting for your reply.
:) and =) produces

hi, whats up!@

hi yunyun ni zai nali xianzai?wo yiqian zai chengdu dushu le. huaxi yi ke da xue ,ni zai xin delhi ma ? ruguo ni you shijian de hua women keyi jian mian . wo zai south delhi ..  wo de dianzi you jian shi   :[email protected]

In English please ..

Armand

yea tat ws in chinese sorry ...:)

(Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website)

imaging  whr u from ?can u introduce urself a bit ....

Would be nice to meet you too :)

PamelaWalker wrote:

Hello Pamela,

How you doing?

yunyun0710 wrote:

Hi,everyone. I am a chinese, just arrived in delhi. want to make friends with you guys.:)

Hi how are you?

[Moderated]

spectator03 wrote:

[Moderated]

"NSA" = no strings attached [sex].  Creep. You were already warned once that this isn't a dating site.

Hi YuhYun,

Like you I was an expact in Malysia and as hold a British passport I can also claim to be an expact although my roots are in India.
If you to communicate whith me than please Ososhi. I live njallandhar in Punjab. I know lots of people visit the Golden Temple and Amritsar is some two hours ride from here.
Look forward to hear frm you.
Batock

lol @spectator03: not a dating site lol guys omg y all plan a gtg and meet yunyun for a cofee?..

welcome to india write to me at [email protected] or call me  take care
thanks
max harrison