Buying property in the Turks and Caicos Islands

Hi,

can a foreigner buy property in the Turks and Caicos Islands?

If so, is it complicated? What is the process of purchasing a property in the Turks and Caicos Islands?

Any tips for buying property, such as a check-list of items to verify ?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Christine

it's very easy. this is a british colony, tax free, quiet place, no crime rate. People there are mostly honest, completely different scenario than when you buy property in the USA, if you get a local as your real state agent is even better for they know their country. it's also a real good investment, prices on the island go up, not down. the sea in turks and caicos is absolutely breathtaking! easy island life. a property on the water or near it will make your life joyful. i for one go to sleep with the sound of the waves against the rocky shores. water like that, i've never seen before. well, i'm in love with the islands.

Thanks for your contribution anabellasea!

Harmonie.:)

Christine,

We are looking at the Caicos as a permanent move in the next 6 months.  I have an IBC set up and am looking for a residence for my partner and I and businesses to invest in or perhaps purchase.  We also have 2 small dogs we would love to bring with us.  What is the law around bringing pets? 

Thanks,

Adrian

Your pets need to have ALL of their papers and shots, or they will not be allowed in.