Female Friends in Muscat

I am British female mixed race moving to Muscat, got offer starting nex month, how much do hotel jobs payFront Office Assistant Manager position..

And I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom villa how much do I expect to pay and I would prefer to know in places which are cheaper and to higher first.

And I hope i can make alot of female friends in Muscat so please say hi

Thank You

Hi Dancer!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
I hope other members will advise you soon!

Regards
Armand

Hi! It's nice that you're coming here..Oman is a nice place. We're renting a 2 bedroom flat and its for 500 o.r.(around 1300 usd). It's in a not so nice neighborhood. But I know some people who are staying in a really nice place..although in a higher cost. Hope it helps.;)

HI

Wadi Kabir is a place where you can get cheaper flats (may be for US$ 1000 per villa) and Al Khuwair is a moderate one, where you can get a flat (2 Bed Room) and Madinat Qaboos also more or less same. But Shatti Al Quram is a comparatively costlier, where you can get villa type and it will be about US $ 3000 to 7000.

HI , AM TUNISIAN MY NAME IS TAREK CALL ME IF YOU WANT 92810744

Hi Tarek,

Maybe you should give a brief introduction here.

ps: You should avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you

Welcome to Oman,
A 3 bedroom vila will cost you from 600-1000 OMR depending on its location.

I cannot advise about female friends,, I still haven't yet met any bachelors, I only met married ones.

hey.. I would suggest that, after you reach Oman, you can check the dailies to find an appropriate place for your stay. It can actually help you. And about the female friends, you can try joining Women's Guild In Oman, its an NGO which actually works for Women. Also you can get an access to British association in Muscat and other social networks.

Thanks

Hi Dancer ... I am new here ... Have you setteled your accommodation? if not let me know the status and I will try to assist you ... Regards

Jeff

Hai i am Rabeka ,from India.i want female friends from muscat.now I am unemployed.i am searching job.but I have baby.so I can't go work.i am staying azaibaha.so any one have baby or kids bring my house.i take care.but u pay 4me.

Hi macanthony,

Can you please write an introduction of yourself, and tell us more about job you are looking for, ,that might help us to guide you in the right way.

Thank you,

David.

hi
iam kannan
iwant friends

Hello senquest -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hiii I am staying in Ruwi and working here in Oman since last 20 years.. would like to have new friends... Please get in touch with me.. thanks and take care

Hi friends..My Name is Mohammad..I have been working in Oman from last 3 years and I found really comfortable working environment  here.People here.. too are nice and co operative...M Living in Wadi Adai.Just for your suggestion.You may get a rented flat starting from 250 OMR in Ghubra,Ghala and Darsait.

hi how r u doing.

Hi adil19m > Do note that you have posted on a very old thread (2011) . As the title said, the initiator was looking for female friends in Muscat:whistle:

If you are on the forum looking for friends, i will advise you to create a new thread on the Muscat forum, to introduce yourself first and then ask your questions.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Best places would be bars like Trader viks and pavo real

Or you could try out the night clubs  rock bottems and Zouk

Hi
welcome to muscat
Sri :)

Hello frend,

I have recently moved here in muscat for 3weeks assignment and i dont know anyone here. appreciate if you guys suggest me where to go during weekend and what to visit in muscat.

Also i look forward decent friendship if anyone interested. I am a Nepalese working as communication engineer.

thanks
Regs.

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png

Two very important points I'd like to make here...

The first is this thread is quite old now. It was originally posted in July, 2011.

The second, and most important is that the title of the topic thread makes it clear that the OP was looking for FEMALE friends.

It seems that most of the guys here have a problem understanding the word FEMALE and can't seem to resist the urge to post on such topics anyway. Isn't it possible for our female members to have their own space once in a while? Is that really too much to ask?

Think about this for a minute.......

You post a topic thread inviting a group of guys out for an afternoon of beer, football and general guy stuff and all of a sudden you get swamped by a bunch of women butting in on the thread with unsolicited replies. Wouldn't you guys get royally PO'd? Of course you would.

Well, it all comes down to a matter of RESPECT for our other members. If you see a topic thread that is clearly intended for FEMALE members, please don't poke your nose in where it isn't requested or maybe not even wanted. Everybody will be much better off for it.

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Vip,

I am Manuel from Spain. I am working and living in Muscat from April this year.

Regards

Maraba68 wrote:

Hi Vip,

Regards

Please note that the topic of this thread is female friends in Muscat which means this thread is for females seeking female friends.

Your post is off topic so I suggest that you open a new thread on the forum.

And please note that this forum is not a dating site.

Maraba68 wrote:

Hi Vip,

Regards

How about reading the post from James above yours?

OP is looking for female friends....just keep it that way

Looks like Manuel is on a fishing expedition. No bites yet though!

Yes, I too agree with Priscilla, it was taken from the old thread and it is a mere waste of time.
You have a nice day Priscilla.  Afterall who does not want female / male friends, being in a
Foreign country, we like to meet our country men/women to share and care.
Regards
Bala

I hope you already got a good villa and a bunch of women friends. All the best and God bless you

Hi everybody,

As this thread is very old (2011) and that the request of the member is now outdated, we are closing this thread.

Thank you all for your participation and contribution.

Regards

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed