International Club of Slovenia ICS

Hi,
for anyone new to the country, looking to make friends, especially in the international circles (which is probably easier at first).
Have a look at the International Club of Slovenia facebook page.
They organize events and social gatherings, hikes, pub crawls, etc.

facebook.com/groups/33005941449/

Hi,

can we try to keep Expat.com members on Expat.com ?

That would be nice ;)

Hi,
It was not my intention to lead people away from this site. I just thought I could be of help with interesting information about different activities that they can enroll within a society club.
But by all means, if that is against your rules, do modify the thread so it will appear suitable.
Best,
A.

Hi everyone! I'm a photographer traveling the world looking for married couples for my project, Crossing Lines | Finding Love! This is my 15th country so far and planning to travel to 28 more before going home for a quick break :) I am having a bit of trouble finding a married couple here in Slovenia and need your help! If you know anyone who could be a part of my project, please message me. I would greatly appreciate it! I leave on Wednesday. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you! Kindly, Mayra mayraferra.com

Hello alferra and congrats on your first post on the forum of Expat.com

I suggest you drop an advert in our Looking for testimonies in Slovenia classifieds section of the forum to increase your chances of having feedbacks.

This thread is an old one (dated 2011) and you may not receive any response here.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team