Accomodation in Belgrade for new year's eve

Hi all,

My name is Gael, 28, from Paris, France. Two friends and myself are going for new year's eve to Belgrade for a week, and we would like to rent/subrent the apartment of someone for a week from dec, 28th to jan, 4th. If anyone has this possibility or even a hint, that would  be lovely. We are three nice and polite guys, we won't disturb your apartment.

My mail is [email protected], please drop me a line if you hear of anything.

Thanks,

Gael

Hello Gael!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Belgrade classifieds.
It might be of some help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Gael,

I have a place in Belgrade that will be empty during the week you intend to spend here, it's clean and neat and tidy in fact rather Spartan but there are 2 double beds plus the normal stuff you'd expect.  It's in an area called Banovo brdo which is about 20 minutes by tram/bus from the centre.  If you are interested let me know and I'll send you some pix plus price.

Best wishes,
Paul aka TheSunburnedPenguin

Hi to everyone
I'm too iteresting on cheap accommodation in Belgrade, apartment near center - Knez Mihailova street. I found this site
rentbeo.com . It's from owners direct and fully equipped. So, if enyone has some expirience it would help me.
Thanks....

Since I travel to Serbia very often because of my job I have a lot of experience in short term rentals in Belgrade. I haven't tried the agency you mentioned, however I have rented apartment in Belgrade through srbija-nekretnine.org/short-term-rentals a few times already and I'm extremely satisfied with their service. All their apts are in the very center of Belgrade, which means everything is nearby (that's fantastic if you're planning to celebrate New Years there), they all all furnished and wonderfully equipped.

Hello kokoroko! Welcome to Expat.com

Thank you for this piece of information! just for info, you are participating on a 3 years old thread :D

Regards
Kenjee