Get-Together Party @ Mono Music cafe - Thursday 15 December

Hi Guys!

Before everybody goes off to celebrate Christmas and New year, let's have a last 2011 party together…

As usual, the aim of this party is to meet new people, making new friends, sharing experience...  and have FUN :D

So let's meet Thursday 15 December from 20:00 at:

Mono Music café
Erol Dernek sokak 15/A Beyoğlu

Map

Like the other time let me know through this forum and/or by private message if you want to join.

Hopefully see you overthere

Best,

David

david thx  alot for this ıdea as ım lookıng for a nıce outıng with some new frndz ı would love to joın

See you Thursday...

xx

sounds good - count me and some friends in

Nice one - I'm in

Great!!

I'm in! Will be joining with one or two people but will probably catch up later cause I finish work around that time! :)

Im in too :)

yep im in... about time i went to one of these :) I am always away when you usually arrange them :)

thnx for the invitation Dave, count me in :)

im in :)

iam in too...

Nice idea!
I gonna come after work, around 10 pm.
See ya

ok i am willing to be there too :-)

First , thanks a lot dave for this idea
I will be there insallah

Hello David and dear expats:)
I am Zafer, a 32 yo turkish guy living on the asian side of Istanbul..
I studied college in the U.S. and lived there for about 7 years. Since I know how it is like to experience a new culture in another country, I would be glad to meet you all and enjoy the party. I would be happy to answer qustions about living in Turkey and share tips and information..
Hope I can make it..

thx for the invitation..count me in...just one thing.. i m dont know anyone of you..how we can meet there?

Hello, I have never been any events of yours,
I would like to join this time, Hope I can make it,
Cheers,

merci mon ami,je essayerai a venir la,si il ya ne rien les barriers.

That's what I call the Christmas Spirit guys... :)

So far, we are already over 70 people for this party :D

Directions and map:

Mono Music café
Erol Dernek sokak 15/A Beyoğlu
http://www.tubiba.com/harita/mono

For the ones not sure about the directions, I can eventually give my phone number but only through private msg...

In English please xfinity!;)

hahah i speak with a person who speaks natively french and you say me to speak english.anyway no need to even debate about that with you dear MODERATÊUR. thank you dave, i will try to come there,if i dont have any problems at that time!

Thank you for the idea.
We will be there, two peopole.

sounds great.count me with couple of friends :)

Hey Dave

count me in.. will be coming with friends
see you

I'm definitely in with some friend ,, if its OK!

Hello,

I will join you on Thursday.

See you and thank you very much for the organization.

Sarah

Hi Dave,

Thank you, that will be fun.
Can I also announce my "Turkish Speaking Club" for expats, with a few flyers on the tables?

Thanks anyway!

That's great!!

I lost the count, but tomorrow, we will be around 120 people from 18 different nationalities... :)

Oh my god :D

partyyy :) I cant come  but enjoy the party ppl :)

hi..i want to come too

hey, count me too

I will come , count me

Sounds good. I'll try to make it!

variable nationalities ,sounds amazing

see you there

yes, I will be there.
thanks Dave
see you soon ;-)

hey everyone i would love to go but i still didnt come to istanbul i will come there in next week so i wondering if there  any party next week like this it will be good

Hi Dave I am in too.. ALthough I got back yesterday and there a lot to be sorted, I will try my best to make my first meet up with you all.
Erol