Introducing myself and my services as bahasa tutor

hi there, please let me introduce myself. I am Kartikawati, from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am a language teacher and a translator (English into Indonesian and vice versa) since 2003. I like biking, reading, traveling, watching movies. I would be happy to be your bahasa tutor.

Hi kartikawati and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post an advert in Jakarta classifieds > language classes section?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Harmonie, yes, you are correct, I should have posted my ad in the Jakarta classified. Please accept my apology being ignorance as a new member here.

Rgds,
Kartikawati

Are you anywhere near BSD?
My Indonesian is getting better but needs work on my 'ter', 'ber' and the finer points of linking sentences.

Oh, and how much per hour?

Yes mas Fred, I live in Pondok Aren, near BSD. At this present time I have a student in Puspitaloka BSD, and one expatriate Australian in Simprug Permata Hijau. Previously I had many students of many nationalities as Americans, British, Koreans, German, Scotland, French, Indian and the Philippines. I noted your Bahasa ability has reached an intermediate/upper level and I think I can help you if you think you will need to improve it. As for my price per hour, I think it would be better if I answer you in PM. My e-mail address is: [email protected] (for moderator, again I ask apologize that I have to reply this mas Fred's enquiry)

rgds,
Kartikawati