Young Brit in Manama. April 2012

Hi all,

I will be in Bahrain (Manama) for over a month in April/May 2012 as I will be on placement in a school as part of my degree in primary education. Looking to meet some young people to explore Bahrain with.. especially the night life!!

Contact me if your interested in meeting up :)

Leanne

im always coming across from saudi. keep in touch once you get here and we'll party it up!

Hi Leanne92 and be welcome to the forum,

I hope you will find a lot of interesting contacts here...

Cheers

Olivier

contact me when u visit. I stay in Bahrain and will like to hangout with u

welcome!!  where will you be coming from?  that time of year should be nice to make the adjustment into, weather wise.  there is PLENTY of nightlife here, and the brunches are the best thing to do with your early day on saturday. 

if you are looking for a party/nightlife to go with your school life you will get along just fine with this place.  from bars, night clubs, dance clubs, to plays, house parties and beach parties there is almost always something going on

there are a couple of nice malls, really nice karting track, and you might make it in time for th F1 race :D:D:D:D:D  also, waterparks, beaches(after all itttt isssss an island)

i know for myself and and my friends we always try to find a reason to throw a party :)

ha, disregard the where will you be coming from part.....i just noticed the title of the thread, lol, sorry about that

you will be mist welcome

Just keep it up Leanne .When you get to Bahrain I will arrange it quite well
Best Regards