My Trip to Nigeria

Hi all,

So for a while now I've been banging on about how much I love Nigeria and want to go so badly, so I decided last month that I would go with my friend for a week.

I stayed in Ikeja for most of the week and spent time in Lekki, VI and Marina as well as HRS and Maryland.

As young ladies we weren't too keen to do so much alone but we had a fantastic time. It did not change my desire to want to work and live in Nigeria, but has made me start to proactively look for things to do that would allow me to come to Nigeria more regularly.

One thing that stood out for me is the resourcefulness of the city. Nigerians don't do laying back- with no help from the government there's no choice. When you live in a country like London where people leave paid jobs and claim jobseekers allowance it really encourages me to be more Nigerian.

And let me not forget the African art! Omg there are some bloody amazing artists  out there!

I wish to go back in December or the beginning of next year but until then I will miss the heat, the smells of the street and men selling Gala.

If anyone knows of any marketing or creative opportunites in Nigeria I would appreciate a message!

Gala! LOL. Always great to see people who visit 'Naija' and love it, like we do. Glad to know you had a fab time!

keep me posted when next you are in town,to discuss new
business opportunity wealth creation in Nigeria

Am all yours when you are available.Nigeria is full of opportunities.

I'm a Nigerian undergraduate in my final precisely I'm realy want to secure an admission in CHINA to study a degree course of my choice.Friends I will be very gratefull if I can get any info.assistance on studying in China...plssss reach me [email protected]

Gala... have had too much of it and prefer to eat dry bread than Gala ;)

please any body out there who can help by telling me what i need or what it takes for me work n school in singapore,d@ my heart is,am a diploma holder in electrical/electronics i want to further over there.this my e mail address:[email protected] ,thanks.