Looking for some friends

hi, everyone i am vicky . i will move to maldives soon and i really hope i can find some frinds . becoz i dont konw anyone there . i am outgoing and friendly . if you are in same condition , pls contact me . thank u

Hello Vicky, what are you going to do in Maldives?
Is it for holidays or work?;)

Harmonie.:)

Nihao(seems like you re Chinese).

Nice to meet you.My name is Fabien.I m in the same situation.

Hi Vicky,Lyn here,you can count on me!

Hi Everyone :)

Hi vicky, will be happy to be friends with. I am sure u will make lots of friends here. let me know when u are in Maldives.

Hi Vicky,

see you already got a handfull of friends, and that is what makes maldives one of the best places,

feel free to buzz anyone of us when ur in malidves.

cheers
mooch

jaufar wrote:

Hi vicky, will be happy to be friends with. I am sure u will make lots of friends here. let me know when u are in Maldives.

thank u for your reply . now i am in male and i come here almost two weeks . still feel dizzy . i cant find any places here . even i cant buy a blanket . so poor ....

mooch wrote:

Hi Vicky,

see you already got a handfull of friends, and that is what makes maldives one of the best places,

feel free to buzz anyone of us when ur in malidves.

cheers
mooch

yeah , not really .now i am in male and i am trying to adapt new environment .

Hi Vicky,feel free to ask for any help.

good luck .take care

Hi Vicky,

People in Male are very friendly, you can ask anyone on this network for help and i'm sure they will be very cordial.

Cheers =)

yes , people are very friendly here . and thank u for your help

hi kiki

An introduction maybe apexjr!:whistle:

Harmonie.

hi harmonie

same for me here, just touch down in Male this month. Getting myself settle down and see what the other expatriate do in their spare time......

Hi Vicky
Happy new year!
Trust you've met lots of friends already.
cheers

willowtree wrote:

Hi Vicky
Happy new year!
Trust you've met lots of friends already.
cheers

hehe , not really . happy new year

count me in

Hi vicky
add me by QQ:63517864
c u there

Hey Vicky,

I am also new to Male and i am currently staying here for a weeks of time. i am also looking for frds . if possible please message me ur mobile no.

Regards

Abhi

Hi people,,I will be coming to Maldives very soon and would like to make new friends. I would like to thank all the members of this blog who are so friendly and helping.

Hi all.

any planned meetings next week?

:)

Kamil and Sofia

hii

i am visham. i am  working in the government of the Maldives.i am new here but  hope you will come Maldives again and meet us and  we will be v close to you, if you want to follow us just take my mail ( [email protected])

Hi, how have you been, i'm Nix from Maldives and looking the same. pls reply if you are looking for a true honest friendship. hope to get a quick reply form you. have a wonderful day.
Nix