Streaming English Movies on the Internet

Hi,

In Quito for a few months and thought I'd be able to use my Netflix account from the US to watch an occasional movie.  Blocked.  Are there any services available where I can stream movies in English?  I'm learning Spanish, but nice to be able to watch in my native tongue. I'm OK paying for a service as long as it is reliable and I'll be able to turn it off after two months.

If not, it is possible to by English language DVD's cheaply?  If so, where?

Thanks for any insights!

You can buy DVDs (in English) all over Quito (any DVD store). They are usually $1.50.
I watch US tv shows on sidereel.com  Search for a show you want to watch and click on Search Links then the only links that work are Megavideo and Videobb.com

Yes, there's a lot of places they sell pirate DVD and usually are both, English and Spanish.

Look in the web for: cuevana.tv. It's really good.

Also,if you want to be "legal" you can susbcribe to Netflix in Ecuador now. But maybe the internet conection and your adress has to be originated in Ecuador.

Vinny66

Thanks for the suggestions. I *did* have a great internet connection, but now that I've moved, my connection is very poor.  may be pirated DVD's in the store or nothing.