- From: Dubai
- Registered: 2009-08-27
- Posts: 17
Accommodation in Slovakia Republic
I am interesting to visit Slovakia for few weeks or couple of months. Could any body help me about:
1. How to find a sharing accommodation, a room or part of a flat, paying guest etc. Could you suggest some website for the purpose?
2. What will be the range of rent per month
3. How is climate, since i am coming from Middle East (Dubai), how should prepare myself to meet the weather conditions. I mean, clothing etc.
4. I am Muslim, so is there Halal Food available, easily. If so, how to find it or how to identify that it is Halal.
5. Food price range is how, self cooking is available?
6. Living in a sharing room/accommodation, is that secure?
I will be grateful for valuable comments. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by gupshup521 (2011-11-18 19:26:29)
- From: grand baie
- Registered: 2008-09-29
- Posts: 23478
Re: Accommodation in Slovakia Republic
Hi Naveed Qamar,
Concerning your accommodation search, i would suggest you to have a look at the Slovakia classifieds > flat share, house share section and post an advert there as well. It might help you.
I wish you good luck in your search,