Language Exchange club :)

Very nice idea Mohamed 3essam , i'm interested to exchange my arabic with english plz arrange for the meeting and i'm with you man. thx

waiting for our meeting

Salam all,
my french for your arabic :)

amira17 wrote:

Salam all,
my french for your arabic :)

Hello Amira

u are welcome and all of you are welcomed

:D

just a month from nw and we will start ?

We are waiting for it:)

OK

the countdown is starting from now :)

30 days guys and girls :)

be ready um sure we will rock ;)

sounds good !!

i am intersted in learning russian or swedeish !! i will stay in cairo only for couple of weeks more so hope it could be faster

Yeah hope its sooner isa

Hello all!

I am a new member and the idea of creating a language exchange club sounds good!!! I'll be in Cairo by the end of the month, and if you are still planning to make this club , I'm in!!!i am offering spanish and turkish for arabic and persian! Anyone interested?

:-)

alexd_koc wrote:

Hello all!

I am a new member and the idea of creating a language exchange club sounds good!!! I'll be in Cairo by the end of the month, and if you are still planning to make this club , I'm in!!!i am offering spanish and turkish for arabic and persian! Anyone interested?

:-)

Turkish is good I want move to turkey so hope to learn it

Great Idea, Can I join you . I am looking for improving my English . I can teach Arabic . Please consider me one of your group.

Thanks

can't wait .....hurry up mohamed 3essam
:cool:

count me in guys ............. such a great idea
hurry up borther mohamed 3essam
i offer arabic for english or french
waiting :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I would like to get in on this action. I can offer English for Arabic.

Any news about the meeting . I hope to be soon

Nice idea. I'm a teacher of English and can teach Arabic for English

mohamed 3essam wrote:

OK

the countdown is starting from now :)

30 days guys and girls :)

be ready um sure we will rock ;)

Now , we are in the first week of October and nothing happened :(
Could you tell us the last update .

Thanks

i need to learn german :)

mohamed 3essam,
   Nice to talk to you dear. your idea is the most beloved one to me.it was my target to keep in touch with ppl has the language to exchange especially ex-pats. did you stop meeting or it did not work?
Actually i can offer Arabic and English for exchange

nice idea
i speak Spanish ,arabe ,ingles ....iŽm wit u for anyone interested

Great idea =)

I can offer German, Italian & English in exchange for Egyptian Arabic!! just write me a message.....

my offer my Arabic for you Russian

Best Regards
Ahmed

mohamed 3essam,
My dear,i think that we have all we need to get star. so we need to take the action.i need to speak English with native speakers and i can provide any kind of support to ppl who want to learn Arabic so let's do it.i'm ready to start from tomorrow in any place to be suggested.

Hi all
I'm a teacher of English and ready to offer Arabic for English/French or German

i think everything is prepared as we see but we need just to take another step...we need to determine time and place so...i want all of you guys to offer a place in midtown as it will be suitable for everyone to gather.
secondly i want to know which time will be appropriate for all of us
for me,, Sunday or Saturday will be fine.... what about you all?

mohamedsayed38 wrote:

i think everything is prepared as we see but we need just to take another step...we need to determine time and place so...i want all of you guys to offer a place in midtown as it will be suitable for everyone to gather.
secondly i want to know which time will be appropriate for all of us
for me,, Sunday or Saturday will be fine.... what about you all?

I have an idea for those who love to talk in English and need to practice it.  why we don't  organize a  weekly meeting to talk to each other in English . I know that there are a lot of Egyptian & foreigners want to do it . We can divide ourselves into groups or levels (Beginners, intermediate & advanced). It will be not allowed to talk in Arabic or any other language(except English) during the meeting as the main purpose is practicing the English language . It will better to chose a quiet cafeteria for our meeting to facilitate the communication between us . I  think that it is a good chance for all of us to express ourselves and our thoughts in English . also , good chance to build friendship between us & know each other better. Waiting for your comments .

Regards

Mr. Massry nice to talk to you.I'm really very pleased to see you comment there.I think you feel my inspiration and outstanding need to improve my language but i agree with all of you have said if we put a schedule to carry out our mission.

Kindly if you really need to take a positive step suggest a place and time to be post for voting.
                                       thanks dear

mohamedsayed38 wrote:

Mr. Massry nice to talk to you.I'm really very pleased to see you comment there.I think you feel my inspiration and outstanding need to improve my language but i agree with all of you have said if we put a schedule to carry out our mission.

Kindly if you really need to take a positive step suggest a place and time to be post for voting.
                                       thanks dear

I suggest to arrange a weekly meeting or we can meet twice a week . also, i suggest Hotel Novotel -El Borg in 3 saray el Gezirah-Zamalek .

For me,I am fee on Saturday & Tuesday starting from 6 PM

Waiting for your feedback

OK dear so we need all other ppl who want to share us our meeting to vote for that time and place.
For me i can attend Saturday in any place.
please my dear fellow reply to us to go on in our plan.

any time any place ;)

mohamed 3essam wrote:

ok guys

we now ready for more details

the time

pls everybody chose time from September 20 to  October 10

can everybody adjust him self to just one day meeting

the places

i contacted cultre wheel - sakyt l sawy-

Culture Wheel link

so if any one have another place pls tell me

we can do it with the place as we like

so pls everybody now is asked to join us

and if no one did :(

i will make it alone :)
so pls everybody join us :)

Hi MNohamed ..

pls advise if you started or not , i am interesting in English and Russian, especially Russian as it my major .

thanks

Exchanging English & Arabic for German! :)

okay, good luck

Hello ppl

sry for these long wait

um here again with the same idea and now with more more more people

now i just need one thing before we started

can we just count ourselves so i can manage to arrange chairs ;)

so pls if anyone still interested let me know and count yourself for the sake of reservation

don't worry it still and always be free

our money is the manpower that never wear out :)

um starting with count my self and 3 friends of me

so i will write

(( 4 ))

so pls everybody who still interested can u pls type the number of ppl u know still interested and can come the 1st meeting which will be announced after reservation ?

hope everybody is enjoying his life in Egypt :)

Meee
offering Arabic and english for german

i'm in arabic for english and french

I am in when and where
Want to learn french can offer english and arabic

eslam.shala wrote:

Meee
offering Arabic and english for german

please mohamed specify the langauges to know if we can participate or not :)

hello everybody ..my name is Dina .. 'am not going to tell you how old am I :(:lol:..
I'm a new member..
english, french and arabic
when is your next meeting & where ?
pls accept my membriship..
waiting for you all
here is my email... [email protected]