The Weekly Meeting :)

MCITP wrote:

Damn! i'm always late :'( Just knew about these meetings,

This isn't fair someone should had told me :P

still there is time bro ;)
hope to see u this Tuesday

So guyz...I guess I'd be able to make it on the 8th Weekly meeting, I'd be really great if u can tell when and where the coming meeting would take place? :))

Mahmoud Soliman, what about the 9th weekly meeting???u didn't mention anything about it man:):)

The 8th weekly meeting this Tuesday 1st of November,from 7,30pm to 11pm

THIS TIME WILL BE AT THE SHISHA CORNER NOT IN THE ROOF TOP AS USUAL

Waiting to see u all :D

Sorry for my late

Hi all
It's my first time to share in this topic and I think it's a wonderful idea. I hope I can join you to one of the first meeting after Eid. Happy Eid for everyone
Regrads
Abdu

The 9th weekly meeting this Tuesday 8th of November,from 7,30pm to 11pm

hi all, i'm mohamed and i'm new member and i wanted to ask can anyone join these meetings??

can anyone join guys ?

Hi Mr Hatahitos
How about this week's meeting? It will be my first time to join you.

@ all
U are more than welcome,and u can all join us for 100% sure it will be a pleasure to meet u all :D

The 10th weekly meeting this Tuesday 15th of November,from 7,30pm to 11pm

Ahmm , im kinda new inhere but honestly id like to join you guys today and mr.mohammed i tried giving u a call at the morning but there was no answer , so ill call u again when i can
Hussein.

Looking forward!

waiting to see u all tonight :D

Dear mr.hatahitos,
Can I attend that meeting, I want to have a new friends, if you don't mind.

if you accept kindly suupport me with the details

Sincerely,

sure u can attend it's not a private meeting man!!!
for the details plz check the first post :)

may I ask you for your cell phone #??

Mohab it is in the First post , i'd say Mr.Mahmoud is a very polite Person , looking forward meeting everyone today :)

thank you Xaviar

id like to throw a suggesstion how about someone get an HD camera or some sort of thing and each Weekly meeting we take a picture of the Group and post it in this topic , i bet it will interset alot of people this way

Mr. Hatahitos, I just knew now about that weekly meeting! * Unlucky*! But isA i will be there the next weekly meeting!

a Fablous night with you Guys , hoping to see you every week (:

Xaviar wrote:

a Fablous night with you Guys , hoping to see you every week (:

I missed that ! ;'(

It was a great gathering Mr partyyyy, ya mahmoud ya mahmoud heeeeehhhhhhhh, gonna see you next week isa

Hi all
I really enjoyed the meeting last night, though it was freezing :). I like it sooooooo much

@All
it was really an Awesome Night :D

Waiting to see u all next time ;)

The 11th weekly meeting this Tuesday 22th of November,from 7,30pm to 11pm

is it canceled or something? and even if not i can be only there for 2h max cause im at tahrir most of days with my friends

No,,,,we will meet at the same place and at the same time,and u are free to attend as much hours as u like :)

According to what happening now in Tahrir area,we will cancel the weekly meeting this time :(

i might still go , cause most of day im at tahrir anyway ill be there around 7+

The 11th weekly meeting this Tuesday 29th of November,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

ill be there within an hour , hope to find more people than last time

The 12th weekly meeting this Tuesday 6th of December,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

Hey Mahmoud, I went to my first weekly meeting last week and you weren't there! :p had a good time but got stuck in traffic on the way home as Tahrir was in chaos, gangs causing trouble again :'( still, worth the trip :D thanks for helping organise this :)

I was unlucky dear Elain this time,and i will be also not here this Tuesday too,coz i am watching and organizing the Parliament elections in Assuit,but i promise that from the next Tuesday i will be here with u all :)

BUT THE EVENT STILL HERE,SO GO AND ENJOY UR TIME ;)

mr.hatahitos, I have recently joined and see that you are very active on the forum. Great to read some of the post in getting familiar with this website. I am currently in Australia and joined the forum to get to know people and some of the background stuff before coming to Egypt. Thanks for all the great posts that you have and for what seems like a lot of effort that you and all others are putting into making this forum work. Look forward to meeting you when I come inshallah. Regards

Hello :) still this meetings running?

I Guess so,its every week most likely.

Dooba wrote:

mr.hatahitos, I have recently joined and see that you are very active on the forum. Great to read some of the post in getting familiar with this website. I am currently in Australia and joined the forum to get to know people and some of the background stuff before coming to Egypt. Thanks for all the great posts that you have and for what seems like a lot of effort that you and all others are putting into making this forum work. Look forward to meeting you when I come inshallah. Regards

Thank u so much for ur nice words and really looking forward to meet u under the Egyptian sun :)