Chose only one country

I have a question for each one here, if you have the chance to travel abroad for tourism. Which country will you chose for visiting? Just Chose one country.

Regards

South Sudan, the youngest nation on the planet and close too.

Canada

mnas wrote:

South Sudan, the youngest nation on the planet and close too.

your comment was big surprise to me. by the way, South Sudan is not the youngest nation in the world

semsema135 wrote:

Canada

I know that many people wish to live in Canada for long time . But, going there for one week for tourism ,I doubt specially in winter time

India :)

Turkey :-)

las vegas

Singapore and Turkey are good options

malaysia

SCOTLAND my home country its fantastic.

chocolata wrote:

SCOTLAND my home country its fantastic.

Scotland is fantastic ,but what if you think to travel to other country for tourism, which county will you choose ?

I think any Place far & quiet is good...:D

SPAAIIIIIIIIN :D:D:D   or greece but mostly spain

well, there is an island that is under the authority of the republic of Yemen its called Socrata...its where magic starts its an adventure more than enjoying the hotels and the fancy life...

CHINA would be great.

For me ,I dream of travelling to Brazil

hope to see the Tai nights ;)

speaking of one country, i always wanted to see spain and here am trying to make it true!

am going to spain in december, barcelona in particular, any advises how to use the 5 days to the max?

any special recommendations?

black dress wrote:

speaking of one country, i always wanted to see spain and here am trying to make it true!

am going to spain in december, barcelona in particular, any advises how to use the 5 days to the max?

any special recommendations?

Great , I wish you good luck in your visit to Spain . You Know, one of my dreams is to visit Spain as i heard that it is fantastic. My advise to you before travelling to any country is to read and collect a lot of information about it, in particular the city you will visit . You can use various sites to have such information such as trip advisor ..etc .For me, I always use the internet sites before travelling to choose the hotels and places i will visit . the planning is very important thing to have good times in your trip . also, please take care of yourself & don't talk to strangers in the street .

Good Luck & I hope to tell us about your trip to Spain when you come back

Take care

Any island in the Caribbean

if visting spain is one of ur dreams, then it can easily come true, just knock the doors for it.

am tryign to check here who might can advise me here an dat same tiem am looking on internet, but real epxerience from real people definate would be more effective to me and would save me lots of searches here and there. But sounds like no luck here with people knows about spain : (

black dress wrote:

if visting spain is one of ur dreams, then it can easily come true, just knock the doors for it.

am tryign to check here who might can advise me here an dat same tiem am looking on internet, but real epxerience from real people definate would be more effective to me and would save me lots of searches here and there. But sounds like no luck here with people knows about spain : (

Dear, everything comes in its time. I visited many countries before, such as Turkey, China, Dubai ...etc . I am planning to visit some European countries in the next year ISA. All I meant here is that the planning for your trip and collection of information through internet before travelling is a very important thing to spend a good time during your trip. And always the Web sites give you very useful information for cities that want to visit, maybe more useful than advices you receive it from other people.
But it is clear that My advice was not useful to you .any way , every one is free to choose his way and style in organization  his life. Good luck

Bali island, Indonezia.