Hi friends:)

woah! Which saturday are you guys talking about? I just got back in singapore. Let me know.

haha...ok this meeting thing is seriously getting a little hard to org. i did organise one on Expat.com before and it seriously was much easier. ok i would be in camp from next tuesday till evening.
this saturday obviously seems nt convenient.

so why not we set it on next saturday, 11am, raffles city(@city hall mrt) dining at maybe Macs for those who want it casual, or maybe some where at the basement, for those who prefer something new and interesting.

pls leave suggestions, opinion, interest and availability below. And yes, i think if this is going to be an all guys thing it is gona look extremely weird. So ladies pls join in, not that we need you to make us not look weird, but seriously, it would not really seem complete without you ladies. tnx, and would be great if you can reply by monday so that i can keep track.....  :D

Tuesday,, =) hopefully i can come. =)

weekdays are a sure no for me until dec 16.....

Can I join you?I am a new here.

sure....pls join in

hi am i too late to join in the meet up?

nope....

Hello everyone !

I'm a very new member, I arrived in Singapore last week, and I realise I missed your meeting !
Can I join the next ones ??!

are we still having this meet up..? i lost track.. :D

yes we are, supposed to be tmr, but i have no idea what happend

Arghh!:/ People please listen up!
I have an idea!!
why dont everyone pick up a Coordinator or an Organizer and each one who's is interested send his/her phone number so that the organizer can contact them and set up a day during this weekend for this meeting...
I suggest that KOCHPY is gonna be that organizer...
Hope i helped :)

agreed

watzup!

Thats Good.. kochpy can be the organizer.. =)

agreed!.. :)

dhini wrote:

agreed!.. :)

hi dhini..
right... but it happens that
shes not responding..
hopefully she can respond

hai all..

Hi guys,

Maybe we could merge with this one:https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=121733

See you!
Mat

hi Mat,
we arrange,
next week Dec. 3 @ marina square.
4pm early dinner with dhini,
and others. =)
message me at msn if u want to join..

CAT
[email protected].

El Mat wrote:

Hi guys,

Maybe we could merge with this one:https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=121733

See you!
Mat

Which part of marina square are we meetjng at?

Hi.. Will there be the next meetup? I'd like to join. I just came to Singapore some months ago.

Hi,
I'm new in S'pore too, arrived from the UK a few weeks. Would be nice if I can join you guys for the next meet up.Still trying to figure out how to meet new people in the new city outside  of work :-S

Hi peeps,

Any new meetups being planned? Do let me know  :)

hi ladies and gentlemen, will you all be interested to meet up on a weekdays at esplande harry's bar to chill? How about next tuesday at 7pm?

rtch wrote:

Which part of marina square are we meetjng at?

Hi Just read you reply..
The dec. 3 meeting was successful
everyone had fun. my profile pic
was taken that night...
Next time i will message you once we had
meet up like that again...

see you soon!

Munshi wrote:

Hi peeps,

Any new meetups being planned? Do let me know  :)

Hi Munshi.
Message me once you want to join us.
No meet up so far...
but surely soon we will...

Hi All... i'm new here as well.. anyone care to hang out? drinks.. movies.. watever..

would be in singapore from the 29th of dec onwards. Hope I will get to see you guys!

Hi cachua_anna,

I stay at Mountbatten... drop me a line at [email protected]  if you want to have a friendly for a coffee or so.

Thanks.

hey guys!

any plans for another meetups before end of the year?