I need a Costa Rican Lawyer...

Disregard, I was contacted by Rafael Valverde's office today.

Hello gikate, could you please be more explicit?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

I needed a Costa Rican Lawyer, however I was contacted by one immediately after I posted and my Residency application is already being worked on by Rafael Valverde [email protected]

Have you been pleased with this attorney's services? My husband and I are also looking for an attorney. Where is he located?

He's awesome so far. I even asked if he wanted me to wire him some money to retain him just to see what would happen. He refused the money and advised me not to wire transfer money unless you actually know the person you're dealing with. Too bad North American lawyers haven't the same ethics. (sorry counsellors, this is just from my experience paying $700 for a photocopy) He has already been in touch with the Canadian Consulate in CR, and explained to me what to do on my end. So far, so good.:D

Sorry, forgot to tell you he is in San Jose.

Thank you for the endorsement. Have heard from others that this attorney is on the up and up and will probably use him. Please stay in touch and let us know how your process is going. BTW, what are your plans for supporting yourself in CR? Is it possible to work without being a citizen? If so, how?