- Kickstart Cape Town
- New member
- From: Cape Town, South Africa
- Registered: 2011-10-21
- Posts: 4
Internship: Electrical Engineering (Ref: 219)
Internship programme: Electrical Engineering
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Number of internships offered: 2
Start of programme: November 2011
Length of programme: 3-6 Months
Reference number: 219
This company is involved in all aspects of air-conditioning contracting ranging from small-ducted systems to central plants incorporating screw/ reciprocating chiller installations pertaining to environmental control in industrial and commercial applications.
They offer a comprehensive facility management, design and supply package including installation and commissioning backed by a highly competent technical preventative maintenance service team.
- Commercial and Industrial exposure to AC & Electrical
- Designs, Sales, Installations, alterations, repairs, inspections &Commissioning.
- Interesting travel all over the Western Cape for call outs.
- They offer FREE internationally certified AC Courses at the LG training centre.
- Possible free Daikin and SAMSUNG AC courses if on.
- Work in various international company sites. IE - JP Morgan, Woolworths,
- Microsoft, DHL, NASHUA, Pescanova, etc.
- Engineering students (at least 3rd year)
- At least 20 years
- Good spoken English skills
- Eager to learn
To apply for this position just contact us via contact[at]kickstart.co.za or check our website kickstart.co.za
Please keep in mind the reference number of your preferred position.
>>> We will get back to you as soon as possible and provide you with the necessary information and application forms.