Find a job in Luxembourg

Hi,

You are an expat living in Luxembourg? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Luxembourg?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Luxembourg.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

I would love to live in Lux also.

Any tips on finding work?

The hard part is that my background is not in
Finance or Int'l Banking.

My background is in Sales/ Marketing in the
Food/Beverage Dept and Timshare.

What is a girl to do?

Expat.com wrote:

Hi,

You are an expat living in Luxembourg? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Luxembourg?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Luxembourg.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

@debbielasvegas I need a work permit for luxembourg

Pls  help me

Hello Shoaib,

Welcome to expat.com!

Finding a job in Luxembourg could be quite hard...

It is important that you tell us about your academic qualifications as well as in which field you would like to work.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com tema

I would want a job in the same same health care department, as a nurse aide, health care assistant or caregiver

Hello Ellen,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly add your CV in the Jobs in Luxembourg section. Potential employers may review it and contact you.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee hi dear thanjs for your kind resolution am a vehicle technician its easy to get job in luxembourg as mechanics with culfication

Hello ayitey210,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

As always, we recommend all job seekers to create their CVs in the appropriate section here > Jobs in Luxembourg.

You should also read the Living in Luxembourg guide for expats.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Yoginee  I live in Nigeria, west Africa. I studied accounting and Finance. Please how can i get a job in Luxembourg.

Hello Chizobaanah,

Please read the post of Cheryl just before yours. You can create your CV in the jobs section and read the Work in Luxembourg section.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi All,

I am Christine, living in Mauritius. Currently, my partner is employed near the German border in Luxembourg. I am actively pursuing opportunities to relocate and join him. However, I've encountered a highly competitive job market, particularly for expatriates within the Marketing sector. Through my exploration of various job platforms, it's evident that the most sought-after positions are predominantly in the fields of Banking, Finance and IT.

Given the diverse community present on this platform, I kindly request your insights. I would greatly appreciate any advice you could provide regarding recruiters and companies that currently offer job openings, specifically tailored to individuals with a marketing background.

I have worked for international brands such as British American Tobacco (FMCG), Engen Petroleum (Oil and Gas) (subsidiary of Petronas), and Carrefour (Retail). 

Appreciate your replies.

Christine

Hi I'm Danish from Pakistan I'm 21 year old I want a work permit Luxembourg

I'm automatic car helper

And I'm Farmer

Please help me for my work permit.

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are looking for a job, you need to create your CV in the Jobs offers in Luxembourg section of the website.

Also, feel free to read the articles under the Living in Luxembourg guide for expatsto gather as much information as possible.

Regards

Bhavna

[email protected],

I am dual nationality Bulgarian/British Citizen ,I looking for job In Luxembourg. I am Lorry /Bus driver category C+E ;D ; Shunter driver ;forklift /Reach truck driver.