Ppl from jeddah lets meet up

depends on the Jeddawi's  - r u planing to come to Jeddah?

mountaineer8888 wrote:

yup!

hi

I know its kinda late since the first posting but sure i'm up for meeting up Although i guess you know Jeddah pritty well by now....
If the offer is there then do contact me my email is
[email protected]

shahab.ali wrote:
mountaineer8888 wrote:

yup!

pub

Code:

i

public meeting

wen?

I am in Jeddah,
and here' s my contact no. : 050-9811444

wat do i do with that?

well,
someone arrange it!!!

my suggestion to make a meeting in any coffee shop,
get introduced to each others, and share new ideas, mentalities, share concepts,
talk in new benificiary topics
Gather together make new food outside….

if so then let's start by Thursday

siwael,
lets start>>>

this weekend what do you think ??

if this weekend ill miss it coz leaving for China for 2 weeks trip :(

This is not a dating link.

If ur looking for women i suggest you look somewhere else!

aimanabidi wrote:

This is not a dating link.

If ur looking for women i suggest you look somewhere else!

Well said. :top:

@zeeshaikh... wat is this?? y?? just y??

Hey guys haven't been here for a while... wts new and wts going on... did anyone manage to meet up? i am off to egypt in a few days and later india all for work and would love to meet up with ppl before i do. so cmon ppl stop being lazy and sort somfin out :D

x

hi all hope soon u ppl will decide some thing about a gathring it shuold be done b4 ramadan any advices?

lets all meet up tonight at toasted at prince sultan st at 9 pm

Assalam O Allayqum, I want live in Jeddah for parmanant basis, lives my Whole life in Jeddah  with my family,,,,,,I m from Karachi , Pakistan,,,,,,, any one who can help me what is the prosess? what can i do?

MAN ITS FREAKIN BORING HERE...I M FROM TEXAS BORN N RAISED PARENTS ARE ARAB NOW ADAYS IN JEDDAH SAUDI ARABIA ....HELP OUT ANYBODY...LOL NEVER THOught of me askin for this atleast....
take it easy u all...

Hello Ali,

I am from Vancouver, BC Canada. I am in Jeddah on a business visa and will be around for the next 2 and a half months. I am missing my two little children back home and my family. If you wish we can meet up at one of the Starbucks on Palestine Street. Just drop me an email - [email protected]. If anyone wants to join us, please let us know.

Cheers,

Ismael

My regards,
to all of you,
so I guess afternoon is the best time, round 8:00 or 9:00
let me now if it's ok

gys its more than 1 year that we are planing for a meeting but couldn't make it hapend my advisa is please apoint some one as responsible to arangements like venue send invitations financing etc. than we can make it posible
regards,
Qadeer

Hi alikhan23,

You should avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you.

Guys, maybe you should suggest a day, place and time?

christine
we should apoint some one as responsible first for arangements

me ?  ;)

y not you if u feel that u can handle the things

when will this meeting took place i also want to join . what are terms and condition if any!
Tahnks to all

hi guys,

i am out of the country for business until the end of dec.. once i am back ill be more than happy to arrange a get together.

Aiman

HI  I AM IN JEDDAH FROM 3 YEARS LOOKING FOR FRIENDS M OR F
ANY BODY SAME

Christine wrote:

Hi alikhan23,

You should avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you.

Guys, maybe you should suggest a day, place and time?

hi cristine how r u
i am 27/m/engyptian in jeddah

what about u
can we chat some times

been here for 7 months and my life is so boring. i wanna meet new friends. im dying of loneliness. grrr

Hi  Dears,
I like to join this geathring .but How??? to whoem i should cintact?
Thanks

lol, in Jeddah, there is so much to do... yyou can never b bored.

narz4u wrote:

been here for 7 months and my life is so boring. i wanna meet new friends. im dying of loneliness. grrr

simplysk wrote:

lol, in Jeddah, there is so much to do... yyou can never b bored.

narz4u wrote:

For us guys we dont have any problem but for girls? Its a little bit hard.

Does the meet up happened? Can we do it again? Im just a new member and i want to meet you all..

where you from Eihctir?
Sure, lets meet up.

simplysk wrote:

where you from Eihctir?
Sure, lets meet up.

you can see me anywhere in KSA.

Before we are just using mobile chat named "mig33" we often have get together and we call it "EB" which means eyeball. in a month around 5 to 50 persons meeting up. eat on barrio fiesta, orient pearl, tgif, in saudia city, sometimes in usfan straha's or beach. actually we dont make any arrangments. if someone is free and in a place where we can meet we call some of the friends and our friends friends. thats what we all do and its just happening.

ok by next or other week ill be in jeddah for the weekend and ill set an appointment to anyone. ill post a message here if anyone interested.

christine, is it prohibited to post my mobile number here?

@Eihctir- you should avoid putting your phone number on a public forum for security reason.

no worrys :) Keep it posted, if the plan sounds interesting then sure will hop in :)

@Christine,
In Saudi, there is no problem of security at all. :) cheerz.

so two years and nothing happened! !  huh !

and yeah ... totally registered to post this
so that makes me new here :P

hi guys.. :)