Where to buy iphone 4s?

anybody here who has an idea where to buy iphone 4s? and anyone has idea about this expatriates.com if these people posting this for sale iphone4s are true or just a spam?..

well do not transfer money , hand it over in cash afgter seeing the product and testing if required.
the easiest way still is to get the unlocked one from briton and then shipping it here.

CHeers!

I think the iPhone 4S is only available in select countries at least until the end of the year - at which time it will be more widely distributed.

If you REALLY want one - I am headed home to the US for the holidays - contact me and I may be convinced to get you one.  Haha

tnx everyone...coz some people are offering from london and they say they will ship here thru fed-ex or carrier... i think this one is scam...

mikz wrote:

tnx everyone...coz some people are offering from london and they say they will ship here thru fed-ex or carrier... i think this one is scam...

Definately a scam...no one should hand over money or pay by credit card to individuals.

Reputable companies are easily identifiable.

tnx SaudiUK

I Phone 4S is available at I.Zone stores through out the Kingdom, I went there on Tahlia street, they have the unlocked versions but its insanely expensive - around five thousand Riyaal.

Check e-bay.

Thanks,
Mazher

Hi All,

Jarir Book Store is about to launch Iphone 4s and announced for reservations.

Visit any branch and reserve. Visit: www.jarirbookstore.comhttp://www.jarirbookstore.com/html/contact-us.asp

all the best

The prices of Jarir are crazy as well.

Wait for a couple of months and you'll get a 16GB for 2,400 SAR along with the others (32/64GB).

Apple's own UAE store is operational (though 4S hasn't been announced for UAE yet) & KSA store will be open by the end of Dec 2011.

An official unlocked version of 4S is available at a couple of stores in Mursalat mobile market, currently their asking price is 4,200. Wait for a couple of months and it'll go down