Looking to move to and live in rural Moldova....

Hello all. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to post here, and learn from you all as well.

I am currently in California, USA, and I am looking to travel to Moldova, and purchase some land for under USD $10,000.00

I am a very simple man, and would like to find a few wooded acres at least, so that I may grow my own food and medicines.

I also would be attempting to travel there on a World Service Authority Passport (wsa.org). Although I may be "technically" considered an "American Citizen", I am not desiring to obtain a "US" Passport.

I would LIKE to live in Moldova for 9-10 months out of the year, on my own property, and travel back to the US for work 2-3 months a year. I currently have a job that allows me to make about $10-15K US per year, although the job only lasts about 45-60 days per year. I am certain that I can live fairly comfortably on that much somewhere out in the rural areas of Moldova.

If there is ANYTHING that you would like to offer for my consideration regarding this endeavor, I would be glad to hear it...

Thank you all once again for your valuable time and consideration.

-Jupiter

Welcome to Expat.com Jupiter!

And good luck in your projects,
Harmonie.:)

Hi hellow I am also contemplating the same , If you can find some answers , I may like to get the same.

In India some consultants are there but I have no idea wether they will be able to help.

Regards,

Raj

Hi Raj,

Do note that this thread is old (2011).
I think that you may receive more information if you can open a new thread and ask your question. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla