Any social soccer team in Manila to join here?

Dear all

Just wondering if anybody here has a soccer team that I can contribute my skills to yours...

Been playing back home weekly so am hungry for some kick-around.

Anyone out there?

Owen

I would love to do the same, but the soccer trend here is just about to start due to the infamous Azkal.
I hope I won't wait in vain.
I'd love to play a game once in a while.

What can I say, I'm not a girly girl and I love sports and I love to play soccer. :)
Hope you get to know more about it.
I'd love to join in.

Will keep you posted, in the meantime, give your boots a good shine and your gears ready...talk soon

Alright! :)

my husband's been trying to find one too. so pls. do update on anything you can find. he's settling for a futsal meet he's been invited to, this weekend. hopefully, it all works out.

Hi Oswegoinc

Great, another member in the list.

Futsal? Is there any here? Hey, now it is you to introduce us for this session first for some kick around...if you can.

Thanks!

i would like to join in soccer team its been a long time
since i play soccer.

Hi all,

I play for a team in the Weekend Futbol League. We are looking for new players who are committed to playing for our club. The season is almost over but we will be playing in an 8 a side league during the summer and having training and tune up games also before the next season kicks off in october.

Hi James

Count me in as I am dying to play competitively since I relocated here last December.

I can play in any position except the forward position as am getting old these days (39yrs) but I have been playing for the Semi-Pro League in Singapore during my younger days.

Count me in for trainings or games and I will always be there.

Seeya soon!

try to visit the NOMADS sports club and in dasmatrinas village there a lot of group who plays soccer. I got some friends who does but they are in their mid to late 20's...

Hi Angel

Many thanks for the recommendations, have actually been playing with another team call "Squatters United", on most Sunday afternoons.

Join us if you can, we have many single, good looking guys here...hehe, just joking... Cheers!

Thanks again!

Hi guys,

i just arrived in Manila. I'm a soccer fanatic and haven't found a team or just a group to play with. Can anyone of you give me a direct contact or just a place and time to come? I'm in Pasay, but willing to go nearly everywhere in Metro Manila to be able to play :)

Thanks in advance!

Uli

Hi Uli

We play on Sundays 4pm at Rizal High School, kick-around sessions in the meantime as it's the summer break for competitions.

Lots of expatriates in the team, I just joined them 3 months ago and am enjoying my football here, if you are keen to join us, I will sound the manager off on your interest.

Cheers!

Owen

Hi Owen,

thanks for your quick reply. I'd be happy to join you guys on sunday! So if you could ask the manager if that's possible, that would be wonderful.

Please let me know then, I'll pm you my mobile no. and private email.

Cheerio

Uli

owenlck wrote:

Hi Uli

We play on Sundays 4pm at Rizal High School, kick-around sessions in the meantime as it's the summer break for competitions.

Lots of expatriates in the team, I just joined them 3 months ago and am enjoying my football here, if you are keen to join us, I will sound the manager off on your interest.

Cheers!

Owen

Is that in Pasig?

Hi Uli/Angel

Yup, the school's in Pasig.

I will let the manager know on your participation, will text you when confirmed.

Cheers!

Hey! forgot to invite u guys last saturday! French embassy organize and sponsored a party last saturday for Futsal(indoor soccer) enthusiast. it was called "Fete dela Musique.. Will just update you guys on the next event! ;)

Hi Angel

Thanks for keeping a lookout for us...we had fun last Sunday playing against the Philippines National Women's Team, think they are called "The Malditas"... who says girls are softies...

I WON'T!! hahaha!! ;) See u soon!! ;)

owenlck wrote:

Hi Angel

Thanks for keeping a lookout for us...we had fun last Sunday playing against the Philippines National Women's Team, think they are called "The Malditas"... who says girls are softies...

!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Owen,

I'm also looking for a club/group to play with. This is open to locals too right?

Do you guys also play during weekdays?

Lance

Hi Lance & welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will soon get replies.

Harmonie.:)

Hi guys..There is a football club called Lions FC and we practise in Corithian Gardens in Ortigas..We have members from different countries namely Chinese,Pinoys and Africans..so anyone can join us..Let me know if you guys are interested!

Hi Fsumaila

Thanks for the post, definitely! When do you guys play and is Corinthian Gardens accessible to the public? Thought it's a private residential area...let me know, thanks again

Hi, Yeah it is a residential area but we have access to the football field on Wednesday nites and Sunday mornings..you welcomed to join us anytime you wish.
Thanx

Hello everyone, I'm new here, i also want to play soccer but i don't know where, and i don't know how. I'm currently looking for clubs/coaches that give soccer lessons. I really really really want to get started playing soccer :)

Hello FSUManila,
What time do you play on Wednesday and where?  will it be ok if I join?

Hi Fsumaila, hi Owen

i'd also be interested in joining on wednesday at Corinthian Gardens. Puede? What time?

Regards, Uli

Hi Guys,

I've just arrived from London, UK and currently living in Makati.

I am looking for a football team or group of players to play with.

I look forward to any suggestions.

Oliver

Hi all,

I used to play many moons ago and want to get back to playing. I live in Fort Bonifacio and am looking to see if any groups play on Sunday?

there's a grpup playing in University of Makati and Dasmarinas Village.

hv_k wrote:

Hi all,

I used to play many moons ago and want to get back to playing. I live in Fort Bonifacio and am looking to see if any groups play on Sunday?

Hi Oliver

Let me ask if they do still need players as the team is now in prepartion for the new season, will keep you posted.

Owen

angelstirera wrote:

Hi there,

Do you know what time they play?  Any groups who play afternoon-evening on Sunday?

Hi Owen,

How is your food business coming along? When can we taste the Singaporean food?

with the social soccer team, I will check my other group if there is anyone who might be interested in. If you want to help young kids improve their skills in soccer, I can recommend you:) They play every Saturday at Nuvali. These is part of the Philippines team who recently competed in Korea or Taiwan, sorry I forgot which one.

Let me know!
PInaymentor

There are a lot of Football teams here in the Philippines. Usually they are in private subdivisions, you just have to find them.

Hi Pinoy Mentor (sounds weird to address you this name...)

chickchat.asia.

We had ups and downs and had profited from 'expensive' learning experiences as well. Your business profile seems wide enough to advise new business owners, mind sending me your company portfolio?

Our team does play practice matches with the Malditas, your national ladies team, kids? I love kids and have two boys of my own who is crazy about soccer, sadly they are in Singapore.

Cheers!

pinaymentor wrote:

Hi Owen,

How is your food business coming along? When can we taste the Singaporean food?

with the social soccer team, I will check my other group if there is anyone who might be interested in. If you want to help young kids improve their skills in soccer, I can recommend you:) They play every Saturday at Nuvali. These is part of the Philippines team who recently competed in Korea or Taiwan, sorry I forgot which one.

Let me know!
PInaymentor

Normally in the afternoon!! :)

hv_k wrote:
angelstirera wrote:

Hi there,

Do you know what time they play?  Any groups who play afternoon-evening on Sunday?

angelstirera wrote:

Normally in the afternoon!! :)

Thanks for the tip! Went last Sunday and was supposed to go today also but I've heard pitch is unplayable due to rains. I hope next weekend the rains would stop already.

Infamous Azkals---- i like that!!! :lol: