Annulment questions?

Hi!! good day to all of you. i got some questions about annulment i hope u can help me guyz.  btw i'm mhagz im 28 I've been married for 8 years, we  have no kids!! last January 2011 i seek an advice of an atty regarding my plans to file annulment. the atty told me that the best grounds that i can use to file annulment is in the grounds of psychological incapacitated. my question is how much it will cost me to avail the service of an psychologist and how long it will take the psychologist to finished the report?

Hi and welcome to Expat.com mhagz21!

I hope other members will advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

mhagz21 wrote:

Hi!! good day to all of you. i got some questions about annulment i hope u can help me guyz.  btw i'm mhagz im 28 I've been married for 8 years, we  have no kids!! last January 2011 i seek an advice of an atty regarding my plans to file annulment. the atty told me that the best grounds that i can use to file annulment is in the grounds of psychological incapacitated. my question is how much it will cost me to avail the service of an psychologist and how long it will take the psychologist to finished the report?

hi there mhagz21, surely this will take to two years approximately, this will depend all to your lawyer capacity to move the case and as per your psycho report issue, this will depend on the process your lawyer will give to you... okay.

Thanks..

Hi mhagz21,

I think i can help you with that, I filed my annulment through a lawyer I found online in 2006. The lawyer's fee cost me about P170,000, pyschologist was P10,000 and some other incidentals like the cost of advertisement in the newspaper, etc., so it was roughly around P200,000 not to mention my travel expenses from Canada to Manila. I went back to Manila twice, one for the pyschological evaluation and to meet my lawyer personally and the other one was for the court hearing. The petition for annulment was filed April 2006 and the certificate of finality was granted on February 2007, so barely a year.

I hope this helps.

Krizzy

mhagz21 wrote:

I filed my annulment case July 2008 and was granted March 2009( up to finality of decision).Package prize costs 300K(that includes psychological exam)if one wants the speed up process.On the other hand an annullment that would costs 150- 250K decision takes longer up to 1-2 years. A one time appearance (hearing) was only done and payments done in a 3-time staggard payments(depends on your lawyer and negotiation)...BTW, my attorney was the one who handed the fee to the psychologist with a fee that costs 7K.

The usual grounds for annulment is psychological incapacity in which the psychological report will reflect who's incapacitated...reports of the psychologist can either prove that the complainant or respondent is the incapacitated party or both are.Report of the psychologist is ready within 2-3 weeks(this again depends if the psychologist doesn't have a lot of clients) or longer!

Goodluck!

[im defer.. i already received my annulment papers last August,2011 coming NSO.. it only cost only P 130,000.00. lahat lahat n ng processing fee. if want more info just tex or call 09993909314.. fast and easy lang ung pagprocess. and ofcourse legal.

hi guys,
I'm new to this forum, but after reading the thread about annulment, I am looking on the positive side about it.

I am planning to seek for annulment of my marriage, can you recommend a good lawyer based in Baguio City area, because that where I Plan to file my petition. I've been reading about the ''PACKAGE DEAL'' as some other bloggers call it.
I appreciate any feedback.

@girlpower HI! Were you able to annul? Did you find a good lawyer in Baguio? Best regards. Rudy.

Given the date of her post she's probably now on her 2nd annulment.

Create a vehicle to divorce in the Philippines.